In this episode I sit down with Daniel Epstein to find out more about how Unreasonable supports growth-equity entrepreneurs scale and what criteria they look for in the entprepreneurs they select. The Unreasonable group has a unique model of bringing together big institutions like Barclays, Pearson ( who they partner with) and disruptive for-profit startups. Daniel has been named by Fortune Magazine as one of the World’s 50 Greatest Leaders, alongside the likes of Bill Gates & Tim Cook and is a sought after public speaker.
- [1:45] - What were the events or people that shaped your journey to starting Unreasonable Group.
- [15:44] - What is Unreasonable Group and what is it not?
- [18:15] - What do you provide the entrepreneurs that their investors can’t? Can you share some examples of companies in your portfolio and how do you find them
- [31:16] - How has covid impacted your portfolio of companies and what are you doing to support them?
- [36:12] - How can entrepreneurs get in touch with your team, what is the application process?
- [36:59] - 3-steps to building culture in any company
Book: Let My People Go Surfing by Yvon Chouinard
What is The European Startup Show?
To inspire technology entrepreneurs in Europe with stories and practical strategies from other successful entrepreneurs.
If you are a CEO, founder, or work in sales or marketing, and your company is based in Europe or is looking to expand into Europe, then this podcast is for you.