In today's episode, listen to an interview with Christian Wiens, co-founder and CEO of the insurtech company Getsafe. This is a timely one — the company has just announced an extra $63 million in funding, expanding its Series B round to $93 million.
- Why a mechanical engineer founded an insurtech startup
- Millions of dollars to get an insurance license
- Who insures the insurer?
- What data can an insurer collect and use?
- How Wirecard scandal made it harder to get an insurance license in Germany
- Is your frontend connected to your backend?
- Insurtech comes in waves
- The insurtech landscape in Europe
What is Tech.eu?
The Tech.eu Podcast is a show discussing the most interesting stories from the European technology scene.