Classlist Founder Susan Burton speaks to Saasha Celestial-One, Co-Founder & COO of OLIO, a free app harnessing the power of mobile technology and the sharing economy to provide a revolutionary solution to the problem of food waste, which is the 3rd largest contributor to the climate crisis.
- How did Saasha develop her passion that led to Olio?
- What were the challenges in the early days and now?
- Why community is the new superpower to drive change in the world?
- How Olio grew to over 1 million members. What were the positive stories and more challenging moments? Especially around moderation. Tips for our audience?
- What community superpowers Saasha has developed herself since starting this journey?
- The Underground Railroad: By Colson Whitehead
- The Nickel Boys by Colson Whitehead
- Podcast - Feel Better, Live More with Dr Ranjan Chatterjee
What is Community Expert Podcast?
Welcome to the Classlist CX - Community Expert podcast series. Where our aim is to inspire and guide you with insight and advice from our community of experts.
Throughout this series we share best practice from successful school community leaders. In addition we discuss possible career opportunities beyond the school gate. Last but not least we hear from leading speakers from the wider world of community.