- Tell the story the way you want it told — control your narrative
- Your podcast could impact one person and that can make all the difference
- Podcasting allows you to become a better professional
- In 2023, a podcast is like having a business card in 1992 – in other words, podcasts are a must in 2023 +
- Maybe your podcast will impact someone you love. And maybe that’s enough
- There is a significant upside to podcasting…
- Podcasts Changed My Life
- What Makes a Good Podcast Guest and Long-Form Interviews
- Sharing Stories Through Podcasts
- Thank you for listening to this Content Matterz podcast episode, “Podcasts Are a Must in 2023 +”.
- This podcast episode exists because of KazCM. The content production company inside KazSource, Inc. Our rallying cry: “content brings people together”.
- We would be grateful if you subscribed to this podcast on your favorite podcast player. Search: Content Matterz (with a z!)
Creators & Guests
What is Content Matterz?
Entrepreneurs often need help communicating their story. That’s where the Content Matterz Podcast comes in! Short snippet episodes giving you ideas, inspiration, and marketing tips. With our experience and execution in content creation and content distribution, we hope to help you create genuine content. Authentic content will provide you with opportunities, relationships, and a platform for you and your business. This podcast exists because we are passionate about helping entrepreneurs create and share amazing content. And because content matterz!