Today I am very excited to be joined by Yaro Starak the founder of InboxDone and to my knowledge one of the first digital nomads and content creators on the subject. Yaro has been building online business since the late 90s and became a digital nomad in the early 2000s before that was even an official term and since then has helped tons of people build a location independent business. You will learn 3 important things from this interview:
1) What happened between '07 and '09 that helped trigger the digital nomad rush.
2) How online business and the digital nomad movement will change over the next 10 years
3) Why despite all the different communication tools out there email continues to be so dominant and why Yaro believes it's not going anywhere any time soon.
Before we jump into the interview however make sure that you subscribe to my YouTube channel which you can find a link to below. I publish every podcast interview there in video form and I also release original content every Monday and Friday about the digital nomad lifestyle, remote work, and online business that you can only find on YouTube. To subscribe just click on the link in the show notes or search for my full name Mitko Karshovski
- Why Yaro decided to become a full-time digital nomad in the early 2000s
- What happened in '07/'08 that triggered the digital nomad rush
- The 3 phases of the digital nomad movement
- What will online business and the digital nomad world look like over the next 10 years?
- How to transition from an online business to a real-world business
- Why Yaro decided to invest in a Ukrainian Solar Farm
- How to choose what projects to focus on
- Why is email still so dominant and why Yaro thinks it will continue to be as dominant in the future
- Why Yaro decided to start InboxDone and how he uses partners to launch new businesses
What is That Remote Life | Interviews with Digital Nomads and Location Independent Entrepreneurs ?
That Remote Life is a podcast focused on helping you become location independent in order to live life on your terms. Serial entrepreneur and traveler Mitko Karshovski interviews some of the most successful entrepreneurs and digital nomads to help uncover the strategies and skills to help you reach the same success. Follow Mitko's journey in real-time as he builds his own location independent business and shares all the lessons and experiences. If you are someone who wants to get out of a desk job, start your own business, and become a location independent entrepreneur, then this show is for you. Visit the show online at ThatRemoteLife.com/podcast