Classlist Founder Susan Burton talks to Jemma Phibbs, CEO and Co-Founder of School Space on how she manages the interplay between a school and it's local community, so all stakeholders are winners.
- How did Jemma come up with the idea of School Space?
- How did Jemma and her team build trust with school leaders? What tactics did they deploy?
- How did Jemma’s adapt to the different challenges during school lockdown?
- Where does Jemma see the future of school space and the local community?
- In light of remote learning, what role will schools and their physical space play in the future?
- Trick Mirror: Reflections on Self-Delusion by Jia Tolentino
- A Little Life: by Hanya Yanagihara
- Putin's People: How the KGB Took Back Russia and then Took on the West by Catherine Belton
What is Community Expert Podcast?
Welcome to the Classlist CX - Community Expert podcast series. Where our aim is to inspire and guide you with insight and advice from our community of experts.
Throughout this series we share best practice from successful school community leaders. In addition we discuss possible career opportunities beyond the school gate. Last but not least we hear from leading speakers from the wider world of community.