Pankaj Malviya is a serial entrepreneur having started and exited two software companies and is currently running his third business called Pulpstream. In this podcast, we explore his journey and talk about the future of the no-code movement.
- Starting a business is equivalent to having kids in my mind. You’ve managed to start three different businesses and exited 2 of them. What did you learn from each company?
- What does bootstrapping mean to you? What kind of flexibility has it given you?
- How would you define the growth stages of a software company?
- Being an engineer back when you worked at HP is a lot different from today. Tell me more about the no code movement.
- What role do you see Pulpstream playing in the no-code movement? What makes the product special?
- It looks like you’ve built businesses off of a number of market inflections. If you were to start another business today, what area would you focus on?
What is The Vertical Software Podcast?
Every week we'll be featuring the CEO / founder of a vertical software business. We'll talk about how their journey, how they've grown their company and where they see the future of their industry. We'll also be featuring senior operators within FOG Software Group, a portfolio company of Constellation Software (ticker: CSU), to explain how we buy and operate vertical software businesses around the world.