We try to persuade Patrice to move from “red only” wines into the creamy white category. This is a Q&A and maybe an intervention or a wine detective work with our Telesomm #SommStory friend, Tesh Diyal.
- Favorite food and wine pairing?
- When you are not drinking wine what is in your cup?
- What would be your dog's favorite wine?
- What are your top three wines and what does that say about you?
- A sommelier pairs well with_________. [Fill in the blank]
- What is something most people get wrong about being a sommelier?
- Tell us what you are known for on the Telesomm app?
- What are one or two questions that customers ask you about a lot?
- What can someone expect from a wine tasting with you?
- Subscribe to the pod + Follow on Twitter: @InVinoFab & IG: invinofab
- Get the Telesomm App + Follow on Twitter: @Telesomm & IG: telesomm.app
- Connect to the hosts: @laurapasquini & @Profpatrice
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).