In today’s episode Saul talks to Rosemary Keevil about her book “The art of losing it.” Rosemary is a journalist who writes about addiction. She cut her teeth as a TV news reporter for Canada’s CTV Network. She has since had numerous jobs in the media including host of her own current affairs, drive-time, radio show and managing editor of a professional women’s magazine.
Favorite Jobs and Assignments:
- News reporting for CFTO-CTV in Toronto, Canada
- Host of The Rosemary Keevil Show (original, I know!), a live, drive-time, current affairs talk show, CFUN Radio (CHUM National Radio Network) in Vancouver, Canada
- Guest relations for the Vancouver International Film Festival
- Managing editor of Scarlett magazine (now defunct: not my fault!) for the professional woman, in Vancouver
- Can-can dancer at Diamond Tooth Gerties Gambling Casino in Dawson City, Yukon
- Destination representative for Sunflight Holidays in Tahiti, French Polynesia
What is The Hospice Chaplaincy Show with Saul Ebema?
A show about the psycho-spiritual aspects of end of life care. On the Hospice Chaplaincy Show, you will hear stories of experts in the field of end of life care and grief counseling.This fun and educational podcast explores their life stories and theories of practice.