It at least stopped raining in the evening to allow people to set off some illegal fireworks.
This week, the school board really gets their act together and organizes so that they can accomplish their goal of *checks notes* doing exactly nothing. Plus the e-bike rebate is cancelled because *checks notes* McKeen didn't read reports before.
- Edmonton backpedals on e-bike rebate program
- Edmonton city council to reconsider e-bike rebate if motion passes
- E-bike rebate program sells out in days
- News Release: City launches environment rebates to help stimulate economy
- Mike Nickel's tweets
- Energy Transition Strategy Update
- City votes to sell land to Homeward Trust to build housing to help end homelessness
- Don Iveson's tweets
- Mike Nicke's tweets
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.