Csaba Szepesvari of DeepMind shares his views on Bandits, Adversaries, PUCT in AlphaGo / AlphaZero / MuZero, AGI and RL, what is timeless, and more!
- Head of the Foundations Team at DeepMind
- Professor of Computer Science at the University of Alberta
- Canada CIFAR AI Chair
- Fellow at the Alberta Machine Intelligence Institute
- Co-Author of the book Bandit Algorithms along with Tor Lattimore, and author of the book Algorithms for Reinforcement Learning
- Bandit based monte-carlo planning, Levente Kocsis, Csaba Szepesvári
- Bandit Algorithms, Tor Lattimore, Csaba Szepesvári
- Algorithms for Reinforcement Learning, Csaba Szepesvári
- The Predictron: End-To-End Learning and Planning, David Silver, Hado van Hasselt, Matteo Hessel, Tom Schaul, Arthur Guez, Tim Harley, Gabriel Dulac-Arnold, David Reichert, Neil Rabinowitz, Andre Barreto, Thomas Degris
- A Bayesian framework for reinforcement learning, Strens
- Solving Rubik’s Cube with a Robot Hand ; Paper, OpenAI, Ilge Akkaya, Marcin Andrychowicz, Maciek Chociej, Mateusz Litwin, Bob McGrew, Arthur Petron, Alex Paino, Matthias Plappert, Glenn Powell, Raphael Ribas, Jonas Schneider, Nikolas Tezak, Jerry Tworek, Peter Welinder, Lilian Weng, Qiming Yuan, Wojciech Zaremba, Lei Zhang
- The Nonstochastic Multiarmed Bandit Problem, Peter Auer, Nicolò Cesa-Bianchi, Yoav Freund, and Robert E. Schapire
- Deep Learning with Bayesian Principles, Mohammad Emtiyaz Khan
- Tackling climate change with Machine Learning David Rolnick, Priya L. Donti, Lynn H. Kaack, Kelly Kochanski, Alexandre Lacoste, Kris Sankaran, Andrew Slavin Ross, Nikola Milojevic-Dupont, Natasha Jaques, Anna Waldman-Brown, Alexandra Luccioni, Tegan Maharaj, Evan D. Sherwin, S. Karthik Mukkavilli, Konrad P. Kording, Carla Gomes, Andrew Y. Ng, Demis Hassabis, John C. Platt, Felix Creutzig, Jennifer Chayes, Yoshua Bengio
What is TalkRL: The Reinforcement Learning Podcast?
TalkRL podcast is All Reinforcement Learning, All the Time.
In-depth interviews with brilliant people at the forefront of RL research and practice.
Guests from places like MILA, MIT, DeepMind, Amii, Google Brain, Brown, Caltech, Vector Institute and more.
Hosted by Robin Ranjit Singh Chauhan. Technical content.