It's episode 99 already! This week, we'll take our traditional (monthly) look at all new announcements and updates to Microsoft Azure. It seems the theme is services that will be deprecated or retired. Also, interesting updates around security! Tobi asks Jussi an unexpected question.
- Azure AD Graph is retiring June 30, 2022 (Azure Updates)
- Discover Azure AD Graph Apps (GitHub)
- Azure Functions: Configuring the Node version (Microsoft Docs)
- Azure Functions: Configuring the Python version (Microsoft Docs)
- Azure Functions: Configuring the PowerShell version (Microsoft Docs)
- Cross-resource query Azure Data Explorer by using Azure Monitor (Microsoft Docs)
- Azure Disk Storage: Automatic key rotation of customer-managed keys (Microsoft Docs)
- Screen capture protection for Azure Virtual Desktop (Microsoft Docs)
- Upgrade Azure AD connect (Microsoft Docs)
- Multi-step web tests will be retired - see TrackAvailability() (Microsoft Docs)
- VM's retiring (here, here, and here)
- Cloud Services (classic) deployment model replacement (Microsoft Docs)
What is Ctrl+Alt+Azure?
Tune in to Tobias Zimmergren and Jussi Roine talking about Azure, in a podcast usually digestible over a cup of coffee.