This week, the Groat Road bridge is front and centre. We’ll talk with Jason Meliefste about the successes, failures and why there’s no public art. Turns out it's both everyone's and no one's fault.
- Shock and disbelief as Edmonton Oilers suffer early playoff exit
- Wayne Gretzky takes US TV analyst job after stepping down from Oilers
- Edmonton Public Schools expects to cut 431 full-time positions hired for COVID-19 pandemic, majority teachers
- Branch Manager of Infrastructure Delivery, City of Edmonton
- Groat Road Bridges and Road Renewal Project
- Nov. 2020: Groat Road Bridge reopening to four lanes of traffic Sunday following $48-million rehabilitation project
- Twitter thread on project history
- Speaking Municipally Episode 6
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.