COVID in Edmonton is now a concern for the CMOH, but not quite enough of a concern to really do much about it. But, we're doing things about temporary shelters, bylaw omnibus amendments and bridges. Plus Troy uses his self-built platform to vent at a captive audience.
- A new podcast from Taproot Edmonton
- Igniting Innovation: Startup TNT
- Igniting Innovation: The Landscape
- News Release: Cutting red tape for businesses and industry
- News Release: Temporary accommodation opens at Convention Centre
- Edmonton Convention Centre to open as temporary homeless shelter Friday
- Edmonton Convention Centre shelter will include safe consumption site
- Boyle Street offers mobile shower facilities to those living rough in Edmonton
- Edmonton gets $17M of federal rapid-housing initiative
- Mack's tweet
- Opinion: COVID, burnout, cuts pushing health care in Edmonton to tipping point
- Hinshaw cuts runny nose, sore throat from list of COVID-19 symptoms forcing students to isolate: Groundwork
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.