Tiara and Dean join each other in the sandbox to play with the kids in Littlekenny.
- On CraveTV and CBC.tv
- Short episodes (avg 3 mins per episode)
- Dary doesn't know how many teats an udder should have
- Is Miss Tricia and Professor Tricia the same person or is it just a coincidence?
- Is one of the bullies Shoresy?
- Wayne doesn't talk to Miss Tricia
- One-on-one time with Wayne
- Wayne meets Dary
- Autism chat
- Cold open episodes vs regular episodes
- Trevor Risk reference (Letterkenny show writer)
- "Scrambled egg sexuals"
- Touching tubes
- Is "Skinner" Stewart's last name?
- Daryl's First Super Soft Birthday
- Wayne gives Dary is name
- Bugle Boy Jeans reference
- Wayne and Dary team-up to chirping at the bullies
- Wayne gives Squirrelly Dan his name
- Enjoyed it a lot and hope it keeps going
- Would love to see Mike Meyers on the show as either Uncle Eddie or Wayne Sr.
- Hope to get to hear what Katy's child voice sounds like
What is How Are Ya Now??
How Are Ya Now? - The toughest podcast in Letterkenny
Possibly the perfect podcast to please your palate while peacefully pausing to pour a pint of Puppers and partake in puns, pugilism, and provincial pride.