In this episode, Eric Ries and I talk all about COVID-19 and how early-stage founders can weather the storm and come out on the other side even stronger . Specifically in this episode, Eric dives into:
- Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs and how founders can apply to this situation
- Priorities for founders in a demanding time
- How founders can become calm in order to make the hard decisions
- How founders can increase revenue instead of reducing costs (laying people off)
- The responsibility of organizations large and small to contribute and help
- How your company failing could be a good thing, you'll only know in hindsight.
- How any founder can get involved and help fight the virus and lower the spread
Links mentioned in the podcast:
What is Forward Thinking Founders?
A podcast highlighting tomorrow's leaders, today.