In another duo episode, Jason and Patrick give an in-depth introduction to trees, their many types, approaches and functions, and their importance in modern programming. Also, peppered throughout the episode are the games, books, tools, and ideas that have currently piqued their interest.
- Debt: The First 5000 Years, by David Graeber https://amzn.to/3uKEoe9
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, The Illustrated Edition, by JK Rowling https://amzn.to/2R6ILSs
- Diablo II browser game http://clouddiablo.com/
- Wreckfest https://www.thqnordic.com/games/wreckfest
- Zach Gage Games http://stfj.net/
- Article on C++20: https://oleksandrkvl.github.io/2021/04/02/cpp-20-overview.html
- The debate over remote work: https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-56771539
What is Programming Throwdown?
Programming Throwdown educates Computer Scientists and Software Engineers on a cavalcade of programming and tech topics. Every show will cover a new programming language, so listeners will be able to speak intelligently about any programming language.