In this episode we have Elston Baretto, who is the founder of Tiiny Host and is probabably in a similar position to most indie hackers - working on his side-project that earns a few hundred dollars MRR, alongside a full time job. We talk about how Elston made $1,000 in a couple of days using lifetime deals, how his SEO strategy has led to over 150 sites a day being created using his product and the tactics used for that.
What we covered in this episode:
- What is Tiiny Host and why did Elston start it
- How he made lifetime deals work for his launch
- Why Elston has put marketing first for Tiiny Host
- Setting goals for your indie hacker business
- How Tiiny Host got 150 sites a day being created from free SEO pages
- How has he made marketing fun
- Doing side-project marketing
- Elston's plans to go full-time
‘I absolutely love being part of Weekend Club.’
‘Huge fan of Weekend Club and I love being part of it.’
‘Absolutely love this community.’
These are real testimonials for Weekend Club - the internet’s most helpful community for bootstrappers. If you’ve ever struggled meeting other solo founders and staying accountable, then this is for you.
We offer weekly Saturday deep working sessions with up to 30 bootstrappers, such as the founders of Simple Poll and VEED, an active Slack community and over 100 software discounts.
Go to weekendclub.co and enter a very limited promo code ‘Indie Bites’ for 50% off your first month.
What is Indie Bites?
Short, bite-sized conversations with indie hackers that have started small, profitable and bootstrapped businesses. You'll learn how they come up with ideas, what they do to validate, find those first customers and make a sustainable income.