KP is the founder of Cuppa. Cuppa enables 1-1 virtual coffees ☕️with interesting people from Twitter.
Listen to this episode if you:
- Want to know what Cuppa is
- Are curious about how KP launched it in days
- Want to know KPs no code stack
- Want to know about how KP thinks about fundraising
- Want to know how to get your own cuppa coffee
- Want to hear the big vision for Cuppa
Want to come on the podcast? Follow me and hit me up on Twitter, I'd love to learn about what you're working on.
What is Forward Thinking Founders ?
Forward Thinking Founders is a podcast where Mat interviews high potential founders with early stage companies. This allows us to see inside the brain of genius founders before the rest of the world knows they even exist. On this show, you'll learn all about how to start a startup, pros and cons of different verticals, and learn the backstory and vision of tomorrow's billion-dollar companies, straight from the founders. With guests coming from Y Combinator, The Thiel Fellowship, Pioneer, and the Growthmeter network, you're sure to get a sneak peek at world-class founders at work, every day. This is Forward Thinking Founders.