Despite our cynicism it looks like smart fare is really real and will be taking to Edmonton Transit soon. Plus, we took away the name "Grandin" from the LRT station. And, a taste of some election roundup.
- Edmonton city council votes to rename Grandin LRT station, cover mural of bishop
- Orange goes up over Grandin mural at Edmonton LRT station
- 'Co-creation' process launched to find new name for Edmonton's Oliver community
- News Release: Arc Card unveiled; Smart Fare machines turned on for pilot testing
- Arc (formerly Smart Fare)
- Tap on, tap off: Edmonton region to pilot Arc smart fare transit payment this summer
- June 25, 2019: Smart fare machines finally installed on select Edmonton buses
- City of Edmonton commits almost $10M to help airport attract flights
- 'Vitally important' regional air travel network expanding as B.C. airline announces new and reinstated flights
- Council approves almost $10 million to help Edmonton International Airport over three years
- Here's something city council can do right now to support local journalism – Taproot Publishing
- How New York City Is Saving Its Local News Outlets
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.