Coronavirus plans to kill us all so Edmonton city council compensates by hopefully having vehicles on roads kill us slightly less frequently.
- WHO COVID-19 situation dashboard
- Coronavirus vs. COVID-19
- COVID-19 coronavirus info for Albertans
- March 10: Seven new cases of COVID-19 confirmed
- Emergency Advisory Committee - Spring 2020 Update
- 'This isn't a sprint,' city manager tells Edmonton committee on COVID-19 preparations
- 'Agencies and institutions are working well together': Coronavirus dominates Edmonton emergency planning meeting
- Edmonton must prepare for possible supply-chain disruption caused by COVID-19, councillor says
- Edmonton event venues taking precautions amid coronavirus concerns
- March 4 Health Innovation Roundup: U of A researchers at the forefront of global response to COVID-19
- March 11 Health Innovation Roundup: U of A receives $2.4M in federal funding for 'rapid response' against COVID-19
- Edmonton council votes to lower residential speed limit to 40 km/h
- Council endorses speed limit reductions to 40 km/hr
- Julie's tweet re: the structure of the motion
- Jeff's tweet re: vote on 30 km/h
- CommonSenseYEG's tweet re: vote on 40 km/h
- Councillor Nickel's tweet
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.