Dean and Tiara reconnect Rene Encarnacion to double-down on the double-entendres in Letterkenny, Season 6, Episode 4 - Dyck's Slip Out
Guest: Rene Encarnacion
Music: Brian Douglas Day
- Song: The Mountain & The Uncle & The Funeral Home
- Merch: https://howareyanowpod.com/merch
- How Are Ya Now? Cosplay Contest. https://howareyanowpod.com/cosplay
- Independent Bands. email@example.com
- Voicemail Number – (304) 50-FERDA
- Resilient Hearts Animal Sanctuary
- A foster-based animal rescue/shelter/adoption service based out of Seattle
- On Feb 9, they are having a “Valentine’s Puppy Mixer” at the Hellbent Brewing Company in Seattle at 3pm.
WE WILL BE THERE!!!
- ResilientHeartsAnimalSanctuary@gmail.com (also their PayPal account email)
- Introduction of guest:
- Thanks to:
- Guest: Liz Orton
- Music: The Reptilian Dilemma
- Recap: The premise was more of the Letterkenny community taking care of its own. The Hicks coming to rescue Stewart and Roald from getting killed by another drug dealer in The City.
- @iSimplyKia from Twitter
- Wayne doesn’t question Katy’s morning drinking.
- What the deal with “once” that the Mennonites say?
- LOVE how Noah reacts when Katy comes out.
- Anita’s reaction to the skids got us all hot.
- Robert Munsch discussion.
- What actually is a “gap year”?
- Noah checking out Glen’s package.
- Wayne’s about the only one getting some toe-curlin’
- Just a couple of small scraps
- The rest are FERDA.
- Final thoughts…
- Next Week:
- S06E05 – Different Strokes for Different Folks
- Guest: Reagan Sicard
- Outro: Obstacles (1:37:55)
Location: Columbus, OH
Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/briandouglasdaymusic/
Intro: The Mountain & The Uncle & The Funeral Home
What is How Are Ya Now??
How Are Ya Now? - The toughest podcast in Letterkenny
Possibly the perfect podcast to please your palate while peacefully pausing to pour a pint of Puppers and partake in puns, pugilism, and provincial pride.