My guest Eva Goulette has created an amazing summer program for kids that combines ancient wisdom practices with modern holistic techniques. Dancing Jaguar’s Spirit Camp teaches children a wide variety of fun and engaging techniques, like shamanic journeying and how to work with energy, to help them take care of themselves and cope with life’s challenges.
- How Spirit Camp nurtures a child’s spirit and teaches them that they’re more than a body and a mind
- The importance of forging a connection with the natural world
- How the curriculum deepens a child’s self awareness in fun and playful ways
- The importance of learning these skills early in a child’s development
- The Spirit Tool Box kids take home with them that helps them cope with life’s challenges at any time
- The Chaos to Calm exercise as well as other skills children learn
- That she created 45 minute modules that can be easily translated for use in public and private schools
- The importance of addressing your “inner critic” at a young age
- How she’s developing a Spirit Camp for adults and teens
- The new teacher training program that’s available to meet the growing needs of the program
- How a life changing health event led to the origination of Spirit Camp
What is Lucid Cafe?
What's on the menu at Lucid Cafe? Stories of transformation; healing journeys; thought-provoking conversations about consciousness, shamanism, psychology, ethics. Hosted by Wendy Halley of Lucid Path Wellness & Healing Arts.