They discuss the societal and personal messages that contribute to feelings of unworthiness and shame, and how these beliefs can hinder the recovery journey.
Both hosts share their own experiences with unworthiness and their paths towards embracing their inherent worth to move into full recovery, and how you can do the same.
- The impact of societal and personal messages on feelings of unworthiness
- The connection between worthiness and self-perception in eating disorder recovery
- The role of self-compassion and empathy in overcoming feelings of unworthiness
- Embracing neutrality as a step towards recognizing inherent worthiness
- The power of storytelling in rewiring beliefs about worthiness and self-acceptance
JOIN THE COURAGE CLUB WAITLIST
CONNECT WITH RECOVERY WARRIORS
What is The Recovery Warrior Shows?
Real Talk. Real Insights. Real Stories of Recovery.
Welcome to Recovery Warriors podcast channel. Where many voices come together to share the one great journey to eating disorder recovery.
With a unique lineup of shows, your recovery is covered from every angle. Balancing science and soul, we tell stories and share evidence-based research behind what it takes to recover from restriction, anorexia, bulimia, over-exercising, binge eating, chronic dieting and disordered eating.
It’s exhausting constantly thinking about food and worrying about your weight. You, dear warrior, don’t have to live like this. Together, let’s march forward into a future where you’re living, breathing proof that recovery is possible.