Chrissie Wolfe is a solicitor in Irwin Mitchell's international personal injury team, specializing in claims arising outside of England and Wales. She also runs the YouTube channel, Law and Broader.
In this episode you'll learn about:
- Chrissie’s interesting path to law, including homeschooling
- Going from bad A-levels, pivoting from studying biology to law
- How Chrissie saw a need for content to be delivered in a specific way (YouTube/video) and just dove right in. The thought process behind it, and how she was able to grow her channel to over 3k subscribers
- Skills important now and those that may need to be honed by future lawyers
- The link between lawtech and client retention
- Finding a balance between work and other interest
What is Fringe Legal?
Fringe Legal is a podcast discussing the future of the legal profession. Aimed at law firm leaders and influencers, each episode is a thoughtful discussion with a diverse range of voices about ideas impacting the evolution of the legal profession.
Along the way, we’ll learn about challenges to be overcome, what’s worked in the past, and expert tips on what could make a difference in the future.