In the first inner-view episode of Set That B*tch Free, Jacq sits down with Chinae Alexander, an entrepreneur, lifestyle personality, writer, speaker, and wellness expert based in Brooklyn, New York.
- [00:40] - What's going well?
- [02:09] - The magic of sunny weather
- [03:19] - Finding a therapist is like dating
- [04:50] - Did you imagine this would be your life?
- [08:03] - Bringing in a wellness perspective
- [12:08] - Envisioning your highest self at your lowest
- [15:41] - Where we go wrong in wanting to attain the 'perfect image'
- [19:29] - Becoming the epitome of confidence
- [23:06] - Tips for avoiding comparison
- [27:34] - Lifestyle changes for maintaining a healthy perspective
- [29:22] - Prioritizing yourself
- [32:24] - Unproductive alone time
- [33:16] - What is authenticity really?
- [37:17] - Describe the feeling of being in love with yourself
- [38:34] - The title of this chapter of your life
- [40:24] - Give me my renewal at 30!
- [42:00] - Is there anything you're still trying to prove?
- [44:05] - Who am I to give advice?!
- [45:05] - Name 3 things you love about yourself
- [47:08] - Something you take for granted
- [49:00] - Who is your inner babe?
Episode produced by Dante32.
What is Set That B*tch Free with Jacq Gould?
Jacq Gould, founder of coaching company Your Inner Babe, is igniting raw, real, powerful conversations about body image and self-worth. Jacq is on a mission to transform the way women of all ages feel about themselves inside and out—starting with shifting their mindsets from self-doubt to self-love.
Set That B*tch Free will help you kick the inner drama to the curb and clear a path to unrestrained, unapologetic self-acceptance. Because self-worth is the difference between continuing to feel alone and starting to feel supported. Join Jacq and her guests to learn how you can find your inner babe, ignite her, and set that b*tch free. Find out more at www.yourinnerbabe.com.