In this episode, David talks about getting ready for the launch of PushSilver Infinite, and the unexpected engineering effort needed to make the most of a marketing initiative.
- Rollbar, sign up at https://rollbar.com/fullstackradio to try their Bootstrap Plan free for 90 days
- Hired, sign up at https://www.hired.com/fullstackradio to double your signing bonus to $2000 if you get a job through Hired
- PushSilver Infinite pre-launch page
- "How to Double Your Trial-to-Paid Conversion Rate with Onboarding", Rob Walling's talk at SaaSFest 2016
- Zttp on GitHub
- Lumen, the Laravel microframework
- The Lumen server behind Zttp's test suite
- "Test-Driving Webhook Failures", the live stream where Adam and David worked through the HTTP testing approach that inspired the Zttp test suite
- Craft and Commerce, the ConvertKit conference Adam is attending this month
- "Building KiteTail"
What is Full Stack Radio?
A podcast for developers interested in building great software products. Every episode, Adam Wathan is joined by a guest to talk about everything from product design and user experience to unit testing and system administration.