Disney Genie+ has implemented a change that should never have been needed in the first place. How it will make your experience a little less stressful, plus a brand new party coming to Disneyland and new food items at Animal Kingdom Lodge.
New Food to Try at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
January 31, February 2, 5, 7, 9, 14, 16, 2023 at Disneyland Park
- a special themed fireworks show
- Dance at the Royal Ball hosted by Aladdin and Jasmine near “it’s a small world”
- Take a moonlit cruise on the Mark Twain Riverboat with the sounds of a live jazz ensemble
- Relax to the sounds of island music from a Polynesian trio at The Tropical Hideaway
- Enjoy deliciously themed menu items available for purchase, created just for the event
- Capture your moment with photo opportunities with darling Disney couples and spots inspired by romantic scenes from Disney films such as “Lady and the Tramp” and “The Little Mermaid/”
- Enjoy pre-party admission to Disneyland park starting at 6:00 p.m., no park reservation required
Disneyland After Dark: Princess Nite
March 7 & 9, 2023, at Disneyland Park
- Receive a royal welcome at the Disneyland Train Station featuring Princess Minnie Mouse and Princess Daisy Duck with fanfare trumpeters
- Enjoy an inspiring concert with Moana, Merida and more accompanied by live singers
- Dance the night away at the high-energy, candy-themed dance party at Tomorrowland stage with Vanellope Von Schweetz
- Experience Tiana’s Southern hospitality and dance to jazz music in New Orleans Square
- Enjoy specialty menu items throughout Disneyland park, available for purchase
- Picture yourself in photo backdrops inspired by Disney films like “Beauty and the Beast” and “The Princess Diaries” including unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital photo downloads from the party
- Pre-party admission to Disneyland park starting at 6:00 p.m., no theme park reservation required
- The Disney Dream will begin 2024 with an assortment of three- and four-night getaways to the Bahamas and five-night vacations to the western Caribbean.
- All sailings from Florida will include a stop at Castaway Cay.
- The Disney Wish will kick off 2024 with three- and four-night voyages to Nassau, Bahamas, and Castaway Cay departing from Port Canaveral, Florida, Disney Cruise Line’s home port located an hour from Walt Disney World Resort.
- Also from Port Canaveral, the Disney Fantasy will continue seven-night sailings. Eastern Caribbean cruises will visit Tortola and St. Thomas, while western Caribbean itineraries will feature the ports of Cozumel, Mexico; Grand Cayman; and Falmouth, Jamaica. Every Disney Fantasy sailing includes a stop at Castaway Cay, along with several days at sea.
- The Disney Magic will have two limited-time engagements in Galveston in early 2024. The ship will embark on Caribbean adventures ranging from four to six nights through the end of January.
- New Orleans will welcome the Disney Magic back for a second consecutive year in February 2024 with four-, five- and seven-night cruises to the Caribbean.
Thank You for Listening to the Disney Travel Podcast
Thank you very much for listening to this episode, Amelia and I hope that you enjoyed it. If you did, we would be very grateful if you could rate, review and subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts/iTunes (or on whichever app you choose to listen). A brief review about what you liked most about an episode truly helps to keep the show going by exposing it to new listeners. We look forward to continue producing new episodes each week.
Sharing the podcast with your friends and on social media is also extremely helpful and very much appreciated.
Shop 1923 Main Street
Feel free to visit our 1923 Main Street® Disney merchandise shop where we have hundreds of unique and original Disney-inspired t-shirts, leggings, clothing, mugs, phone cases and much more. You'll find everything from 1923 Main Street logo merchandise to custom created authentic Disney-inspired originals, including lots of great patterns for leggings and other items.
Contact 1923 Main Street
Thank you for listening to the Disney Travel News Podcast at 1923MainStreet.com. As always, we love to get feedback and questions from our listeners and to hear your suggestions and ideas for future episodes.
Please be sure to follow along on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
Thank you for listening and have a magical day!
Mike Belobradic and Amelia Belobradic
Media provided by Jamendo
Creators & Guests
What is 1923 Main Street: The Disney Travel Podcast?
1923 Main Street® is an award-winning* Disney travel podcast hosted by the father daughter team of Mike Belobradic and Amelia Belobradic. This is your source for the latest Disney travel news and what it all means for you.
Join Mike and Amelia for fun-filled informative discussions as they share the latest Disney travel news every week. Get the latest news for travel to Disney destinations, including Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disney Vacation Club (including Disney Aulani in Hawaii and Disney's Vero Beach Resort in Florida), Disneyland Paris and more.
In each episode, Mike and Amelia discuss the very latest Disney travel news from resort hotels, to Disney dining, VIP experiences, special events, theme parks and more. Mike has over 50 years and 100+ weeks of onsite Disney travel experience, while Amelia brings a younger perspective to the table with 11+ years and well over 30 weeks of onsite Disney travel experiences at the age of 14.
*1923 Main Street: The Disney Travel Podcast won the Canadian Podcast Award for Outstanding Kids & Family Series in 2022 and has been nominated for Best Podcast Awards at the People's Choice Podcast Awards and the Canadian Podcast Awards.