What we're learning to support our coaching clients and practice -- check it out!
- Dare to Lead Ep. Brené with Amy Cuddy on Pandemic Flux Syndrome
- “Why This Stage of the Pandemic Makes Us So Anxious” from the Washington Post by Amy Cuddy and Jill Ellyn Riley
- Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking the Stress Cycle by Emily Nagoski & Amelia Nagoski
- Hello Monday with Jessi Hempel; Ep. Jonathan Fields on finding your purpose
- Sparked: Discover Your Unique Imprint for Work that Makes You Come Alive
- Take the free assessment: Find Your Sparketype
- WorkLife podcast with Adam Grant
- Taken for Granted Ep. Merve Emre on Emotional Intelligence as Corporate Control
- Science Diction - 3 Part Series The Rise of the Myers-Briggs
- How’s Work with Esther Perell
- The Long Game by Dorie Clarke
- People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry
- Your First 100 Days in a New Executive Job by Robert Hargrove
- Beautiful World Where Are You by Sally Rooney
- No One Succeeds Alone by Robert Reffkin
- Systemic Coaching: Delivering Value Beyond the Individual by Peter Hawkings & Eve Turner
- Women of Discriminating Taste: White Sororities and the Making of American Ladyhood by Margaret Freeman
- Machiavelli For Women: Defend Your Worth, Grow Your Ambition, and Win the Workplace by Stacey Vanek Smith
- The Leader You Want to Be by Amy Jen Su
- Coaching Real Leaders with Muriel Wilkins
- ICF Converge 2021 Conference - October 26-28, 2021
- Follow the pod on Twitter: @CoachingThruIt & Instagram: @CoachingThruIt
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Connect to the hosts: @laurapasquini & @julieclarsen
What is Coaching Through It?
Welcome to the Coaching Through It podcast.
Your hosts/coaches, Julie Larsen & Laura Pasquini bring their perspectives & insights to their own coaching practice.
Listen, share, & subscribe!