Justin Jackson is the cofounder of Transistor.fm. Transistor is a simple, yet powerful, podcast hosting platform.
Listen to this episode if you:
- Are a podcaster or want to be a podcaster
- Are interested in where podcasting is going as an industry
- Want to get an in-depth look at how Justin knew it was the right time to go full time on Transistor
- Are curious to know how Justin knows what to build next
- Are curious to hear Justin's 10 years prediction for podcasting.
- Want to hear the big vision for Transistor
Want to come on the podcast? Follow me and hit me up on Twitter, I'd love to learn about what you're working on.
What is Forward Thinking Founders ?
Forward Thinking Founders is a podcast where Mat interviews high potential founders with early stage companies. This allows us to see inside the brain of genius founders before the rest of the world knows they even exist. On this show, you'll learn all about how to start a startup, pros and cons of different verticals, and learn the backstory and vision of tomorrow's billion-dollar companies, straight from the founders. With guests coming from Y Combinator, The Thiel Fellowship, Pioneer, and the Growthmeter network, you're sure to get a sneak peek at world-class founders at work, every day. This is Forward Thinking Founders.