Join us this week for third and final episode of our Mental Health series! This episode is an interview with Renee Fouts about the importance of rhythms and rest in our spiritual lives and how it plays into our mental health. Renee and her husband Nick are the directors of Cedar Rock Ministries where they invite people into an unhurried way of life, teach them to slow down and spend time nurturing their most important relationships.
Topics Covered in this Episode:
- Spiritual health and rest
- How our emotions signal a personal need we’ve been ignoring
- Practicing kindness with yourself
- Scheduling rest and margin
- Self narrative- how do we talk about ourselves?
- Sabbath expectations
- Changing your lifestyle to be in step with the Holy Spirit
- Holy Subtraction- what can we remove from our lives that leaves room for the Holy Spirit?
- How margin allows for a peaceful start to the week
- “Jesus was relaxed”
If you have a prayer need or question, email Katy at email@example.com
What is The Woman Podcast?
The Woman Podcast, streaming from New Life Church of Arkansas, is designed to invite you into conversations that will encourage you, challenge you, and always point you back to Jesus. Thanks for joining us!