Matthias talks about how to earn the trust of your audience on Twitter, then how to contact them, run a problem interview, and end the interview with potential for more. He gives tips and good practices to make you successful when working with your audience. At the end, he gives the usual news and stats about his startup GetTheAudience.
Books mentioned in the podcast:
- Dale Carnegie: How to Win Friends and Influence People
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Zoom: https://zoom.us/
- Jitsi meet: https://meet.jit.si/
- Christensen institute (JTBD): https://www.christenseninstitute.org/jobs-to-be-done/
- Commento, the commenting engine for my blog: https://commento.io/
- Hypefury as an example for user onboarding: https://hypefury.com/
People on Twitter: (in the order of appearance)
- Daniel Vassallo: @dvassallo
- KP: @thisiskp_
- Janel: @JanelSGM
- pohjie: @pohjie_pj
- Michael Fecher: @michaelfecher
What is The Audience Explorer?
Founders and Indie Creators: How to find the audience for whom you build your product – and what to do when you meet them!