In this episode we are joined by Elissa Lappenga who shares how to roll with changes, manage personal/professional set backs, and identifying opportunities for joy during the pandemic.
- What is Systems Thinking?
- Dean Tori Tunstall’s Design Journey
- What is Agile?
- National Center for Women and Information Technology
- 13 Items You Absolutely Must Include in a Roommate Agreement
- The Great British Bake Off
- Grand Circus
- Family Hope Foundation
- Cancel Culture
- Moscato D’Asti
- Derry Girls - Rock the Boat dance
- Ted Lasso - Brené with Jason Sudeikis & Brendan Hunt on Ted Lasso
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).