On this episode of the podcast, I spoke with Holly Worton. Holly helps entrepreneurs dissolve their blocks and limiting beliefs around money and success.
On this episode of the podcast, I spoke with Holly Worton. Holly helps entrepreneurs dissolve their blocks and limiting beliefs around money and success. We discussed how Holly has a “Workcation Weekend” at a hotel once per month and uses this time to write books, rebrand her website and more.
Here are a few highlights from the show:
- How Holly uses what she calls “hyperfocus” by freeing herself from distraction
- Why she goes to the same hotel for Workcation Weekends and has the same food
- How to take a Workcation Weekend with kids
- How Holly prepares for her time away
- Why it is helpful to plan ahead for your bookends of the workweek
- The approach Holly uses to avoid burnout
- How to set aside time to have your own Workcation Weekend
- Holly Worton | Business Mindset Alchemist
- The Definitive Guide to the Workcation Weekend | Business Mindset Alchemist
- Books by Holly Worton | Business Mindset Alchemist
- How I Write | Business Mindset Alchemist
- Resources | Business Mindset Alchemist
It was a fun and informative conversation…I hope you enjoy it.
What is The Productivityist Podcast: A Time Management and Personal Productivity Talk Show?
Hosted by productivity strategist Mike Vardy, The Productivityist Podcast is a weekly show that discusses tips, tools, tactics, and tricks that are designed to help you take your productivity, time management, goals, to do lists, habits, and workflow to new heights - both at work and at home. If you're looking to focus your efforts on getting the right things done and start living the good life, then this weekly conversational podcast – crafted in the tradition of Slate's Working, Back to Work, and HBR IdeaCast – is for you.