In this episode, Adam and David recap their MicroConf 2017 experiences, and give some product updates.
- Dogfooding Cron Dog in PushSilver
- Dealing with complex validation
- Why we hate auto-saving UIs
- Validation issues when supporting "draft" models
- Expanding the scope of KiteTail
- Different ways to handle client-side image preview
- Building a Cron Dog SDK
- Rollbar, sign up at https://rollbar.com/fullstackradio to try their Bootstrap Plan free for 90 days
- Hired, sign up at https://www.hired.com/fullstackradio to double your signing bonus to $2000 if you get a job through Hired
What is Full Stack Radio?
A podcast for developers interested in building great software products. Every episode, Adam Wathan is joined by a guest to talk about everything from product design and user experience to unit testing and system administration.