This week, it's a loose-leaf bag of topics: Gondolas, rezoning, bench plaques, facial recognition, and snow clearing - but we promise it's not calcium chloride
- Gondola proposal squeaks through city council checkpoint, needs to meet six principles for further approval
- City police eye use of facial recognition technology to fight crime
- Caution urged as Edmonton police explore facial recognition technology
- City recommends speed limit reduction to 40 km/h on portion of Whyte, Jasper Avenues
- New app unveiled to measure impact of reduced speed limits in Edmonton
- Estimated Time of Arrival Tool
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.