Kattie and Mila share their experience at TEDWomen and highlight some of the amazing women and organizations that were showcased.
Shared on this episode:
- TEDWomen 2021
- TED: Ideas Worth Spreading
- Kyra Gaunt: Deep Play the Black Girls Way
- Kyra Gaunt: Video Shared During Deep Play the Black Girls Way Session
- Diana Adams: Chosen Family Law Center
- Emily Pilliton-Lam: Girls Garage
- Gina Chavez: Niñas Arriba College Fund
- Gina Chavez: "La Que Manda" Latin Grammy Awards
- Srishti Bakshi: MOWO Fleet
- COP26: UN Climate Change Conference
- Shabana Basij-Rasikh - School of Leadership Afghanistan
- Shabana Basij-Rasikh: TEDWomen 2021 Presentation "The Dream of Educating Afghan Girls Lives On"
- Kathryn Kolbert: Champion of Advancing Women's Rights
- Kathryn Kolbert: "The End of Roe v. Wade - and What Comes Next?"
What is @ The Corner w/ imprfct life®?
imprfct life® is a space for women and girls to come together for self-development, support, and solidarity. Join co-founder Kattie Capozza a Gen X'r that has a lot on her mind and wants to inspire a world where women and girls are unapologetically their authentic selves; a world where they can feel supported and realize their superpowers for greatness in their own unique ways.
This podcast is meant to be a conversation among friends. Topics will vary from discussing the messy reality of life, embracing imperfections, the power of friendship, discussions on what it means to be a feminist, and exorcising toxic relationships.