As threatened in the previous episode, we look at what fuels current teenage fandoms for musical theatre and compare it to older experiences, with the help of Kyle Marshall of Putting It Together. Also, we won an award!
- We won the 2020 Canadian Podcast Award for Outstanding Kids & Family Series
- Other Alberta Podcast Network winners
- Full list of winners
- Show Boat
- The Color Purple at the Citadel
- Playing at J. Percy Page from March 4 to 7
- Karen talking about Six on I Don’t Get It
- High School Musical
- Encore! — the show about going back to high school to re-stage a musical
- Dear Evan Hansen
- Catalyst Theatre in Edmonton
- Neil Patrick Harris’s It’s Not Just For Gays Anymore
- The Prom
- Fun Home, Changing My Major to Joan
- The Louder We Get at Theatre Calgary
- Kyle Marshall of Putting It Together
- Our appearance on Putting It Together
- Legally Blonde at Ross Sheppard High School (May 6-9, 2020 — save the date!)
- SkirtsAfire Festival, happening until March 8
- Taproot Edmonton
What is That's a Thing?!?
A sometimes belated, already outdated guide to your teens, tweens and everything under 20. In each episode, Elizabeth, a teenager, explains a thing to Karen, her mother. And Karen tells Elizabeth how that thing relates to something she knows. Maybe.