In this episode, Adam and Jonathan Reinink continue their discussion about Tailwind CSS, answering listener questions about the framework and sharing details behind the roadmap to 1.0.
- Why Tailwind doesn't include buttons or forms
- Is Tailwind for front-end developers or back-end developers?
- Best practices around extracting component classes
- Using Tailwind with existing CSS or on top of other frameworks
- Optimizing Tailwind's generated file size
- New features planned for upcoming Tailwind releases
- Rollbar, sign up at https://rollbar.com/fullstackradio to try their Bootstrap Plan free for 90 days
- Codeship, check out how they performed in Forrester's latest Continuous Integration Tools report
- Tailwind CSS Homepage
- Tailwind CSS GitHub repository
- Tailwind CSS discussion forum
- @tailwindcss on Twitter
- Built with Tailwind, a curated list of cool stuff built with Tailwind
- Tailwind Expo, more cool stuff built with Tailwind
- Tailwind CSS lessons on Egghead.io, by Simon Vrachliotis
- purgecss, amazing tool for removing unused CSS from your codebase
- Using PurgeCSS to remove unused Tailwind CSS classes, by Andrew Del Prete
- Jason Beggs' personal site, built with Tailwind and optimized with PurgeCSS
- Building a Login Page with Tailwind CSS, tutorial by Mustafa Ehsan
- Introducing Tailwind CSS on Scotch.io by Ezeugwu Paschal
What is Full Stack Radio?
A podcast for developers interested in building great software products. Every episode, Adam Wathan is joined by a guest to talk about everything from product design and user experience to unit testing and system administration.