Co-hosts Tywauna Wilson and Lona Small had a roundtable discussion with Qiana Cressman about how to increase your influence and impact at the highest level.
In today's episode, co-hosts Tywauna Wilson and Lona Small sat down with Qiana Cressman about how to increase your influence and impact to lead at the highest levels. Catch the full episode for this engaging roundtable.
Qiana Cressman has 20+ years of professional experience and has generated over $20MM in overall revenue. In 2018, she founded Emerge Enterprise Media, LLC: A multi-media organization that produces Emerge Woman Magazine, which is published in 3 countries, reaches thousands of readers and has featured over 200 womens’ stories. Currently, Qiana serves as Executive Director of Donor Operations at Miller-Keystone Blood Center. She is the youngest and first woman of color appointed to this role managing a team of more than 150 employees and managers. She holds board seats on the MTS Sickle Cell Foundation, Inc., Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce, and serves as a national spokesperson and keynote speaker. In 2020 she was selected as a Woman Of Influence awardee by Lehigh Valley Business. Qiana has a B.S. in Management and a degree in Clinical Laboratory Science.
Key takeaways from this show:
- Key attributes of an influential leader
- How to be a masterful communicator
- Why being an active listener set influencers apart
- Paying attention to body language
- And many more helpful nuggets
Check out the American Management Association for additional information.
Call to Action:
What tips will you practice more of today, to increase your influence to become a masterful communicator? Drop in the the comments or let us know on LinkedIn: eLABorate Topics Group
Be a Supporter!
- Listen on Directimpactbroadcasting, Spotify, Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast platform.
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet or notebook so you never miss an episode!
- Please share with a friend, colleague, or family member!!
What is eLABorate Topics?
Leadership and Technical Strategies for Medical Laboratory Professionals to excel inside and outside of the lab.