Adilya: I truly enjoy building a tech company. I can see that I can make a difference. I can see. That flame in other people's eyes when they hear what I do and that they can join me to do the same. Because right now there is a whole generation of Gen Z's who care about the planet. They're ready for climate action. It's really hard to be sustainable on your own. It's a lot easier when you can join the movement. Like my favorite example, would you recycle if that wouldn't been picked up from a curbside? It's the volumes. When it is picked up biweekly from your curbside. I mean, I can do that. I can handle this. I'm a mom of three. I run the startup. I still can do this because it's easy for me and same for the clothing.
Thronmax MDrill One Pro & USB Video: Hey folks. And welcome to this latest episode of the small tech podcast. I'm Raph co-founder of EC, the digital product studio, building technology for a more sustainable future. And today we have another wonderful guest. I met her originally at Startupfest a few weeks ago, or actually I guess a couple of months at this point. And I was just really struck by how driven she seemed to be to. Reduce textile waste and have a positive impact on the fashion industry. We are all about sustainability. And environmental impact. And I really connected with her vision and her mission. I feel like I learned a lot from her about how to think about customer discovery and really how to understand the market that you're operating in. I also really felt motivated and inspired by her desire to create a better world, , for herself, for her kids, for other people, and for the environment and be part of a movement that, that really creates a better world for the future. I really enjoyed the conversation and I think you will too. She is Adilya Dragan founder and CEO of StarLuv, which is a marketplace that is AI driven and helps people buy and sell gently used clothing and is on a mission to fight the fast fashion garment to landfill pipeline. Here's the interview. Enjoy it.
RaphaÃ«l: Hey, Adilya, how are ya?
Adilya: Hi!
RaphaÃ«l: ready to, ready to talk?
Adilya: How was your day?
RaphaÃ«l: Yeah, it's going all right. I mean, it's just getting started here in Vancouver. Um, but I like to get up nice and early. Get started.
Adilya: What's the time? Is it in Vancouver?
RaphaÃ«l: It's, uh, it's eight, 8:15 AM here.
Adilya: When I was booking, I was surprised. Why do you only have time starting midday? Because right now it's like one o'clock in Newfoundland. We have a bright sunny day.
RaphaÃ«l: Yeah, no, here, uh, here at 8am, and I already had one, uh, one meeting before, before recording, so.
Adilya: So, today we're meeting. One shore to another shore, east coast to the west
RaphaÃ«l: We are
Adilya: over
RaphaÃ«l: ocean to ocean, coast to coast.
Adilya: ocean,
RaphaÃ«l: Yeah. So I'd love to learn more about you and about StarLuv and about everything that you've been doing. So I'll just dive right into it. I'm curious how, what, situation in your life, in your career led you to say, you know what, I'm gonna start this platform. I'm gonna create this thing called StarLuv. Also, maybe tell us a little bit more about what actually is StarLuv?
Adilya: Well, Starluv is an AI powered marketplace for clothing resale, where environmentally conscious people can buy and sell pre loved clothes. But the original idea came to me 10 years ago, I lived in New Orleans, Louisiana at that time, and I had a newborn baby, so I had my son, and I was feeding him all the time. He was hungry all the time, and when you're feeding the baby, you basically has nothing to do. So I was crawling the feed, then it was, it got boring. Then I got into shopping somehow to entertain myself. And at that moment we didn't have much money. So it was, and I also wanted to be sustainable, to give clothes another life. So I was looking into secondhand clothes.
RaphaÃ«l: yeah, I
Adilya: two platforms at a point, and they were very successful. And at the same time, I could see logic problems, and they were so, I got tired from them really quickly. And my question was, how are they so successful being this bad? I can do better.
RaphaÃ«l: love it,
Adilya: I had another child, then we moved to Canada. I had another child. And then, then COVID hit and during the COVID, there were so many layoffs and people, they moved to their houses from the well lit offices to sometimes messy houses and sometimes cluttered houses and people were talking about depression. And I had an idea, what if I can help people to declutter their houses, starting from their wardrobes and to generate another stream of revenue because like of the layoffs to help somehow. And I thought if I can help at least one person, then my mission will be complete. So that's how I started StarLuv and we basically started working on it. Three years ago, like the development and everything and I made a huge mistake. I started with a product, like I started building, okay, I know what I'm doing. I'm going to build this platform. It's going to be amazing. Everyone is going to love it.
RaphaÃ«l: yep,
Adilya: two years later, I ran out of money, I was devastated, and then I went into the ecosystem and I was told, Adilya, you know, boy, you need to go and do the discovery, the customer discovery interviews. What is that? Like do I need to go out there and to talk to random people about what they like? hahaha And moreover, it's, people lie. if you ask them, like, do you like this? They want to be polite. They will say yes, and then you will go and build what they say yes to, and actually they didn't like it.
RaphaÃ«l: Yeah.
Adilya: So, I learned the hard way how to learn and how to find out what people actually
RaphaÃ«l: want. Yeah.
Adilya: How do they solve their current problem? How can I make it better? What can be done if they had a magic wand and they can just wave it and wow, magic happened. They have a perfect product for them that solves all their problems. Yes, 10 years later, I come here where I am.
RaphaÃ«l: Yep. What, what was actually with, with specifically like that, like, what did you find was the most helpful? Like, how do you get the right information out of people?
Adilya: I was I'll give you an example. You basically ask the why questions. For example, What was your last purchase?
RaphaÃ«l: Okay.
Adilya: What was your last purchase?
RaphaÃ«l: Oh, me? Okay.
Adilya: or any products.
RaphaÃ«l: like, are we going through it right now? Like, so, okay. Okay. For me,
Adilya: go. Go for it.
RaphaÃ«l: my last purchase, any kind of purchase?
Adilya: Oh, maybe like business related or any electronics, basically like to do the job.
RaphaÃ«l: Okay, electronics. I bought, this is a while ago, but I bought a camera. I have this camera that I'm using right now. Yeah, yeah.
Adilya: So why did you buy this camera? What did you want it to achieve? What kind of work did you want to do?
RaphaÃ«l: The other camera that I was using was, frustrating me. There were too many, like, issues with the way that it was connecting to my machine
Adilya: so the issues were more painful than the money you were about to spend on a new camera. And what did you want to do with your camera?
RaphaÃ«l: Uh, with my old camera or my new camera?
Adilya: Your new camera?
RaphaÃ«l: Oh, okay. I wanted to record podcasts and videos and stuff like that. Yeah.
Adilya: Like why, um,
RaphaÃ«l: wait, are you asking me why we're doing this podcast? Um, yeah I wanted to do this podcast, I've wanted to create sort of content around how to build tech products for, for a long time. And I started doing some videos about a year and a half, two years ago and I feel like it was a good way to tell the world what I can do. And then eventually I realized it was a good way to sort of connect with other people also in this space and tell stories about what we're all doing, building uh, building tech products. So, yeah, I guess that's why,
Adilya: Okay. So you decided to switch the camera because you wanted to build the product. Can I make your life any, how better so you can do your podcast better? Any new tech you want to get
RaphaÃ«l: uh, if someone could at this point, I think it's a pretty good setup. If someone could make sure that I never had a audio, audio connection issues and stuff like that again, that would be amazing. . But yeah, other than that, I think it's pretty good. But if someone could build a platform or tooling or hardware that like everyone could just have like consistent high quality video audio, that would be great. I would love
Adilya: like a business model
RaphaÃ«l: It does. All right. Is it
Adilya: business opportunity, yeah,
RaphaÃ«l: for a pivot? Totally.
Adilya: that was like a, mostly a joke, but you felt the idea, you keep talking to the people and try to find where their pain is, what annoys them the most, so it annoys them that much so they're ready to switch to a different product. They're ready to change their habit.
RaphaÃ«l: Yeah. That makes, yeah, that makes a lot of sense. It's funny, like, yeah, it was just kind of a fun exercise, but also, yeah, you have me also thinking about, all right, like, why and how does, does this podcast come together and, and is there, now I'm wondering, are there tools that could make my life easier with, all of the recording?
Adilya: the days, people only shopped in person. They said, I want to go through the racks because I want to feel the material. I want to try it on. But today they want to save that time more. They don't want to go to the mall. They don't want to put that effort actually going through the racks. It's a lot easier just to swipe everything. When stuff is delivered to your door, you can try it on and send it back in at your house when you're in the perfect mood for
RaphaÃ«l: Yeah. So with that, actually, I'm curious, because I guess I'm not your target customer because I love touching the things before I buy them. I occasionally, like actually this shirt I bought without touching it, but mostly I just love to be in a store and like see the thing and hold it
Adilya: they're all different. That's right.
RaphaÃ«l: yeah, I guess even, like, the logistics of, like, making online clothes work? I guess you have that segment who wants to just be able to see it, visualize it and have access to it without the hassle of going to see if you can find a store that has the thing that you want in stock. And is that part of
Adilya: yeah, most of the, most of the retails have online presence so you can either order online or be in person. Like I always order online and I check the ingredients, what it's made of so I kind of know how it will feel.
RaphaÃ«l: Oh, that makes sense.
Adilya: Yeah, I always check their materials.
RaphaÃ«l: Do you find that it's like, essentially on some level you're competing with these massive retailers, right? Or are you not? I don't know. Is that a thing that freaks you out?
Adilya: more, I'm trying to upend the fashion industry market. So right now, it's about 400, 000 in the fast fashion industry Market. And that 20 percent is contributed to the industrial water pollution. They use synthetic fibers like polyester, which is not biodegradable, and it takes years to break down, and they release toxic chemicals in the process and people who work for them, they live in poverty, and they actually are surrounded with all those toxins, and I feel this is not right. I know we can do better, and I'm encouraging people to give clothes another, a second life, to upcycle, I even have a challenge, how can you restyle and upcycle, vintage garment? Some people, they like vintage, some do not, and they, I saw beautiful examples how they transferred some outdated outfit to a super fashion. And fashion isn't bad. The bad is that, it's not sustainable
RaphaÃ«l: Yeah.
Adilya: So I like to look pretty, I like to look stylish. I don't have to, like, wear everyday same clothes and be boring. It's not about that. It's about wearing items, actually.
RaphaÃ«l: So one of the things, like when we first, so we met at Startupfest a few weeks ago or like a couple months ago at this point, and I was just really excited to talk to you because you have this like impact driven, like vibe about you like you seem really committed to,
Adilya: you know, you know why
RaphaÃ«l: well, why?
Adilya: to it? Because right now in Chile in Chile desert, there is a mountain of apparel waste that is now visible from space.
RaphaÃ«l: obscene.
Adilya: The waste of clothes is comparable to the size of the city
RaphaÃ«l: That's, that's disturbing.
Adilya: yeah, we are talking to you and out there in South America there is such a mountain it's growing because every year 90 million tons of apparel end up in the landfill and that this number is projected to double over the next five years if we don't make a difference, and I'm building a movement to stop that I'm on a mission to fight the waste and I encourage responsible consumption. And at Starluv, people can resell items and here I want to dive to the persona.
RaphaÃ«l: Okay.
Adilya: Because we're all drops in the ocean, we all make decisions, and this led to a bigger, right now, to a massive waste every time when you think, okay, this is a t shirt, and I want to sell it, but do I want to spend time listing the item? What do I put in that description? Okay, maybe I'm too lazy. I can't just throw it away. Nobody will know. That's fine. But And at StarLuv, we decided, okay, we're going to step in here and put our AI to work. And we asked for the picture. So if you can take a picture of this T shirt and upload to the website, we will analyze it and we'll generate the title and the detailed description and pick up the category and the color and the size and the brand so you don't have to do the job. So you provide the picture and we do the rest. So it is five times faster to live on StarLuv than on anywhere else.
RaphaÃ«l: Awesome.
Adilya: And actually, a little sneak peek, eBay will be using this technology in the future. I know they're developing this already and we already have it.
RaphaÃ«l: Aha. So wait, are you going to be like, are you selling this to eBay or is eBay,
Adilya: No, eBay is trying to build the same
RaphaÃ«l: okay. That's yeah, actually, do you want to talk about that? How do you feel about that?
Adilya: I feel very proud. I'm very proud of my team because they're very knowledgeable. They're great engineers they're leaders in AI and they're simply amazing. They also are passionate about stopping the
RaphaÃ«l: waste. Yeah.
Adilya: and they, they do start off not for the money, but for the bigger idea and the impact that we all can bring together yeah.
RaphaÃ«l: I love it.
Adilya: Yeah, especially I'm proud that we did it a year ago already by using it while eBay only thinking about it.
RaphaÃ«l: Yeah. That's
Adilya: That's also validates my idea,
RaphaÃ«l: yeah. That's really cool. Um, actually, do you want to talk a little bit about like, how, like, what, what's it like to build an AI like that, an AI AI driven system like that?
Adilya: I can feel limitless because I can do whatever I want. It's all in my mind if I can expand it and to look further like what actually bothers people. And moreover, I can see that in the future we'll have AI built in almost everything because it's really does the job really well and it does it better day by day.
RaphaÃ«l: Yeah.
Adilya: And why not to use the technology to simplify our lives and focus on what's more important to us. For example, like back to the clothes, if I wanna sell like say 30 outfits, so I did the declutering, I have a pile of clothes 30 items, so to list them on StarLuv it will take 20
RaphaÃ«l: Yeah.
Adilya: but on our competitors it will take two and a half hours. I would use those two hours just to read with my kids, to dance with them, to sing, to eat, to take a walk. walk And I can see that if we can Keep saving our time and do what actually brings us joy. By the way, yesterday I was a judge at the pitch competition, and one of the guys, he started his speech with. Do you know Warren Buffet and the amount of money that he has? Also, did you know that he is 93 years old? Would you exchange his money to your life? Like, no,
RaphaÃ«l: yep,
Adilya: no,
RaphaÃ«l: yeah, yeah,
Adilya: but you keep your money. I'm good. So time is the most important, value that we have I believe?
RaphaÃ«l: Yeah.
Adilya: Yeah.
RaphaÃ«l: I agree.
Adilya: we can't save it
RaphaÃ«l: Yep.
Adilya: Yeah, that's how I feel about it. Like I technically saving other people's lives in the area.
RaphaÃ«l: That makes a lot of sense to me. I like that way of thinking. It's funny, like, when you were asking about the camera I feel like one of the things that comes, the, the actual issue, Is the time wasted, right? Like I was thinking about, you know, I have to fiddle like with my other camera and I have to use this software that always like breaks down or doesn't work properly and it gets fiddly and then I'm just wasting time. I've lost an hour trying to like, and yeah, those, it's weird how sometimes those efficiency gains tend to be like framed in a very sort of, you know, financial terms or in productivity terms. But when it comes down to it, like it's a human who's gaining that time it's a person who can, yeah. Like go play with their kids or yeah.
Adilya: Yeah and people will say that the product will fly if it saves the time or, and saves the money and, or the risk stuff three components, better if all three, but it's super
RaphaÃ«l: rare yeah is it your first time building stuff in tech? Yeah.
Adilya: Yeah. I was talking to my husband, he calls me over optimistic person.
RaphaÃ«l: Yeah,
Adilya: Because to start from this complicated tech product, you can be over ambitious or truly believe in the outcome, was the case, is still the case. But I truly enjoy building a tech company. I can see that I can make a difference. I can see. That flame in other people's eyes when they hear what I do and that they can join me to do the same. Because right now there is a whole generation of Gen Z's who care about the planet. They're ready for climate action. It's really hard to be sustainable on your own. It's a lot easier when you can join the movement. Like my favorite example, would you recycle if that wouldn't been picked up from a curbside?
RaphaÃ«l: yeah,
Adilya: You don't have to answer this question, but sometimes it's like easier to put it in the trash rather to collect the recycle and then to spend your time to drive somewhere to the dump and to bring your recyclables. Some people will do that still but it's the volumes. When it is picked up biweekly from your curbside. I mean, I can do that. I can handle this. I'm a mom of three. I run the startup. I still can do this because it's easy for me and same for the clothing.
RaphaÃ«l: huh.
Adilya: If it's easy for you, you might opt it in and do that.
RaphaÃ«l: Yeah.
Adilya: Yeah.
RaphaÃ«l: that makes, yeah, that makes sense to me. I'm curious. When you first decided, okay, I'm going to actually go in and build this platform, and I'm going to build a tech product. What was the most surprising thing? What was the thing that you're like, oh this is something I have to do now if I'm going to build a tech platform.
Adilya: Um, that was never the question, but I remember how I started. I think the most difficult thing was to file the incorporation.
RaphaÃ«l: Okay. Yeah.
Adilya: It took me 30 minutes. 30 minutes to fill out the form and to get the documents,
RaphaÃ«l: Yeah.
Adilya: get the papers done. And it took me, I was really nervous when I opened that website to fill out everything. I mean, I swear that was the hardest thing. Yeah.
RaphaÃ«l: Yep.
Adilya: And I also wanted to add something about the Gen Zs, how truly care they are. They recently finished schools, they're late teens, early twenties, and they've been taught at school to now care about the planet. And I can see that also in my son, even though he's younger, he's 10. Let's say we take a hike, take a trail. And if he can see garbage on the trail, he will pick it up. Like for me, that's yuki. I mean, like, if I'm not wearing gloves, I would just, maybe not the best of me, but I will walk by, but he doesn't care. He will pick it up and put it, in the trash can. I'm very proud of him because like, and this is amazing. And I love it that it is taught at schools. So I believe in the future. Like we have a bright future.
RaphaÃ«l: Yeah, I agree. I feel like you can sort of feel the shift in thinking and it is really encouraging and I feel like I still have moments sometimes where I'm like, oh what are we doing? But then you see like this shift and it feels like, okay, no, like we can get through this. Yeah.
Adilya: Yeah. A hundred percent.
RaphaÃ«l: Yeah um how old is your eldest?
Adilya: My odyssey is 10. I have three, have five, seven and 10 year old boys.
RaphaÃ«l: All right. Cool. Um,
Adilya: So I'm also a, otherwise like I'm founder and CEO of a startup. I'm also a hockey mom, a soccer mom, like a driver, a cooker, a psychologist.
RaphaÃ«l: Yeah. So you need those extra hours that you get back using StarLuv
Adilya: Oh yes. A hundred percent. And yeah, I'll take it. I'll take any minute I will have. And kids are growing. My oldest one, he doesn't want to spend as much time as he wanted earlier. So, right. My middle son, who is seven, if I want to give him a hug in public, he'll like hold on mom, at home. It's like,
RaphaÃ«l: That's, that's so funny.
Adilya: still can't hug you outside. So this is, I wanna spend as much time as possible to them because they're growing and one day there will be last time. Then when they crawl into my bed at night because there was a nightmare, or one day they'll like, leave my house. I'm gonna cry here.
RaphaÃ«l: Yeah.
Adilya: But I would really, I think the time that we have is the, has the most value.
RaphaÃ«l: What's a single piece of advice that you would give yourself if you had to go back to when you started Starluv? What's the, the main thing you would say? Hey, keep track of this or, I don't know.
Adilya: would say don't listen to anyone, trust your gut,
RaphaÃ«l: Yeah.
Adilya: and go for it, be fearless, because nobody knows that you're in fear, not nobody, but nobody thinks that you're in fear, and life is too short not to do stuff. And just start early because you can fail early and start over again.
RaphaÃ«l: Yeah.
Adilya: You can learn faster if you start doing stuff.
RaphaÃ«l: Yeah.
Adilya: Yeah because I remember when I had thoughts about StarLuv 10 years ago, I thought I am too young. Nobody will listen to me.
RaphaÃ«l: Okay.
Adilya: That was, I mean, I was young I was 24,
RaphaÃ«l: hmm.
Adilya: but. I would, if I started when I was 24, then where would I be today?
RaphaÃ«l: Yeah.
Adilya: and Yeah. I would definitely start earlier. Because some people think they won't have any support. This is not true. There are lots of support. There are ecosystems in like every city, in every province. There are lots of funds available. There is a lot of different programs available to get to learn you for free. And other entrepreneurs for a little bit down further down the road, they are happy to provide you with coaching, like with the business coaching, which is very important and sometimes it's a lot easier to ask a coach or a mentor and to save you time and nerves,
RaphaÃ«l: Yeah.
Adilya: not, not to overthink, just to go talk out and sometimes the problem looks big, but it's actually teeny tiny.
RaphaÃ«l: Yep. That makes sense. Actually with that, so you moved to Newfoundland, how many years ago you said? Six, years?
Adilya: Six, yes.
RaphaÃ«l: Yeah. Um, how do you find the ecosystem there? Is there anything that you think? Um, or not just generally how do you find the ecosystem, but are there things that you think would have been difficult to do if you were not in Newfoundland? Like this particular community was really helpful in serving a particular need, or how does it compare to other, like, being in louisiana.
Adilya: I would compare that not to Louisiana, but to Toronto. In Newfoundland, there is a small community and people, they are very kind at their hearts. They are very supportive, not only in business, but overall. They always will come up together to solve one problem. And when it comes to the business perspective. I would call the ecosystem young, and it's very diverse.
RaphaÃ«l: Yeah.
Adilya: This shows that, um, the climate is very supportive.
RaphaÃ«l: Yeah.
Adilya: I can feel like I'm like fish in the ocean here. Know that I can go and talk to more experienced guys, or talk to the Genesys Center And I'll get the feedback and I'll get the support or they'll help solve my problem or give some advice that actually will help me to push through,
RaphaÃ«l: Awesome.
Adilya: even like counting like those Montreal Startupfest
RaphaÃ«l: Yeah.
Adilya: I'm bootstrapping Starluv and, I didn't have enough funds to actually travel to the conferences. Then I, Spoke about that and they said, Hey, the department of IET, which is innovation, energy, and technology, they have that fund that they will give you money for the conferences and the travels and hotels, everything, if it will help to your business to develop. And that was exactly the case. Yeah,
RaphaÃ«l: That's so cool. I had no idea there were programs like that. That's yeah, that's awesome
Adilya: And moreover, there are some programs to support women entrepreneurs. There is a Leveling It Up program and they are paying for my education. Let's say I need to do the marketing. And as a founder and CEO, I want to know the basics in every
RaphaÃ«l: mm hmm.
Adilya: I don't just hire a person that who is smarter than me. I want to know something as well. So right now Leveling It Up is paying for my education at the university, so I learned the marketing so later on, I can make right decisions with the professional.
RaphaÃ«l: That's awesome. That's super cool.
Adilya: It is awesome. And Canada is the best.
RaphaÃ«l: I'm happy to hear that. Nice cool. Well, that's been 32 minutes already. So I would like to ask you, since this is the small tech podcast, do you have a small tech product or company that you'd like to plug?
Adilya: Actually, yes when we moved to Newfoundland we have a beautiful house, but unfortunately the bill for that house, the electric bill during the winter months was very high. We paid maybe 500 for the heating and I've heard that there are some smart thermostats that can reduce your bills reduce your electricity usage and the bills. So , their name is Misa. I ordered five thermostats from them and actually they saved me so I spent 500 on the thermostats and I had my money back. For that season, because they saved me 500 over the season, like the winter season, that was really awesome, especially to find out later when I received a message from them, they wanted to do a discovery, a customer discovery interview to find out that they are located in St. John's, like where I
RaphaÃ«l: That's so cool.
Adilya: Yeah. And later I found out that they were in the Genesys Incubator. That is exactly where I am right now. And I'm sitting in the building with them right now. So right now they're on the floor four, I'm on the floor three. So they're in the same building.
RaphaÃ«l: That's so cool.
Adilya: Yeah. And to know that they were able to build a hardware company within this ecosystem and they are driving this ecosystem, they are supporting other entrepreneurs to thrive, this is so amazing.
RaphaÃ«l: That's awesome.
Adilya: Check them out.
RaphaÃ«l: Yep.
Adilya: Yeah.
RaphaÃ«l: Sweet. Yeah. We'll put their we'll put their link in the show notes, as long as well as Starluv, obviously. Um, but Yeah. Adilya, this was really fun chatting with you. I loved learning about your journey. I loved learning about all of these things that you've that you've shared with me today. Yeah, it was really cool.
Adilya: pleasure to talk to you and to share.
RaphaÃ«l: Awesome. Thank you. See ya.
Adilya: Thank you. Bye.
Thronmax MDrill One Pro & USB Video-1: Folks that was my interview with Adilya Dragan. Founder and CEO of StarLuv. I had so much fun chatting with her, it was really inspiring. I love the way she thinks about her impact, uh, the way she conceives of her product and how it supports the people who use it. Uh, I really enjoyed learning about how she thinks about technology. It was just a really great conversation. I hope you learned as much from it as I did. And you should go check out the website. It is awesome. It is. starluv.ca S T A R L U V dot CA. Maybe you'll find your next awesome garment there. there's a lot of cool stuff. We will also put the link in the show notes. So it's nice and easy to get to. If you enjoyed the podcast and you are not yet subscribed, please head over to smalltechpodcast.com. Go find links to all of your favorite podcast apps to YouTube. Everything is there. So if you want to subscribe and support us, that would really help us out. We're a small team every little bit helps. If you can leave a review, that would be awesome as well. We'd love to hear your feedback. We'd also love to have you on the podcast. If you are building something in the tech space, if you're having a positive impact on the world, we want to interview you. Well, I want to interview you. So, shoot me a message all of the details are available smalltechpodcast.com. And if you are building some tech and you need some support, if you are launching something and you've never built any tech before, and you just kind of want some advice, shoot me a message. Or head over to goec.io. We'll be more than happy to help you out or collaborate with you on something. In the meantime, we all want to do good in the world. So go out there and build something. Good folks. I will see you in the next one. See ya.