Long-time listener, Ryan, joins Tiara and Dean on an adventure of speed-dating, doggy-training, and dirt-digging in our recap of Letterkenny, Season 6, Episode 7 - Valentime's Day
Guest: Ryan Devlin
- Clip: Jess Salgueiro intro
- Music: Dirty Girl
- How Are Ya Now? Cosplay Contest. https://howareyanowpod.com/cosplay
- Independent Bands. email@example.com
- Voicemail Number – (304) 50-FERDA
- Plugs - Support your local hockey rink!
- Thanks to:
- Guest: Awesome
- Music: Yellow Light Maybe
- Wayne still being a poopy pants about holidays
- Timeline - Wayne doesn't mention Marie-Fred as a reason he's not going to the dating event. Also, Stewart's hair is long again and he's drinking and doing drugs again (no longer sober).
- Wayne and Stewart swapping language. ("Hard no" and "Wondrous")
- Term - Sport Mackin'
- hockeyfights.com is real
- Dax & Ron are bi/pan.
- Roald's anarchy symbol used around the "a" on his name tag.
- Don Cherry references
- Final thoughts…
- Next Week:
- The week after will be our S06 Recap Show
- Jess Salgueiro Interview
- Outro: Endever
Location: Muskegon, MI
Intro: Dirty Girl
What is How Are Ya Now??
How Are Ya Now? - The toughest podcast in Letterkenny
Possibly the perfect podcast to please your palate while peacefully pausing to pour a pint of Puppers and partake in puns, pugilism, and provincial pride.