Today’s co-host is Gina Horkey. Gina specializes in helping people learn hard digital marketing skills to launch their own online service-based businesses.
“When you're getting started with offering services online you should take a skills inventory of what you know how to do right now. That kind of gets your mind revved up to learn new things.” ~ @Gina_Horkey
- Offering services online has become more critical than ever, even for non-digital services. Those that don’t adapt to new ways of doing business will be left behind.
- You may have to get back out there and do marketing for yourself again. Don’t be afraid to take smaller projects even if it’s not what you’re used to.
- Focus on increasing your revenue incrementally instead of in large chunks (E.g. $500 more a month instead of $3,000).
- Facebook groups are great places to look for work because they’re tailored by industry and/or niche.
- There’s plenty of room in the podcast space and an audience for what you want to talk about. It’s a great way to increase your online presence and find new customers.
- Gina Horkey
- Horkey Handbook
- Double Your Freelancing
- Ask Rezzz
- Podcast Production School
- Gina on Twitter
- Gina on Facebook
- Gina on YouTube
What is Live In The Feast?
Live In The Feast is a seasonal podcast for developers and designers looking to discover their niche to build recurring revenue. So that they can live the life that they want and ultimately reach the goals of why they started their own business in the first place. Each season will be a theme specific to your business. And each episode features a guest who's been there before and achieved success. You'll get actionable takeaways for you to implement in your business immediately after each show. No fluff, no pie in the sky dreaming, this is real-life examples and takeaways for you.