Maggie Isley is a designer, coach, and speaker. She’s the co-founder and creative director of 929 Studios, where she works with businesses around the world to form cohesive brand identities. She is also the co-founder of Be Unemployable, a podcast and educational brand for neurodivergent entrepreneurs with our new best friend of the show, Jamie Cutino. Maggie joins us today to talk about her work with neurodivergent entrepreneurs and how to get unstuck in our professional growth.
In her recent TEDx Talk, she discussed her revelation that business plateaus are rarely just business problems. Working exclusively with a neurodivergent population, she found a connection between people becoming stuck in their own professional growth and their current state of healing from past trauma.
- (00:00) - Welcome to Taking Control: The ADHD Podcast
- (01:06) - Support the show• Become a Patron!
- (02:25) - Group Coaching is Here!
- (03:24) - Sponsor: TextExpander!
- (06:51) - Introducing Maggie Isely
- (13:20) - Boat anchors are temporary
- (22:42) - What about the data?
- (26:32) - Trauma and Self-Awareness
- (33:12) - Pattern Recognition
- (34:51) - Maggie's Coaching
- (39:03) - Taking Advice
- (42:26) - Provoke Yourself
What is Taking Control: The ADHD Podcast?
Nikki Kinzer and Pete Wright offer support, life management strategies, and time and technology tips, dedicated to anyone looking to take control while living with ADHD.