This week, we talk about some new announcements Tyler just made at Less Annoying CRM, including a new leadership team.
- Tyler gave an internal presentation at Less Annoying CRM and announced a few new things...
- The office is being reopened in May.
- There will be a new remote work policy in place.
- A deep dive into how DEI (diversity, equity, and inclusion) fits into Less Annoying CRM's structure.
- A new leadership team.
- Rick is working on content and had a big SEO win.
- We discuss Roam Research as a possible note-taking tool for Rick.
- Rick recommends Readwise.io for converting Kindle notes into text.
- We discuss schema markup as an SEO strategy.
- Rick has made some improvements to ricklindquist.com.
- Tyler might have more free time soon and needs to figure out what to work on.
What is Startup to Last?
Two founders talk about how to build software businesses that are meant to last. Each episode includes a deep dive into a different topic related to starting, growing, and sustaining a healthy business.