In this episode, I interviewed Michael Cortina a trauma and PTSD resolution, expert. We talk about how he’s different than Tony Robbins, Trauma created by social media & news. The barriers to long-lasting change as well as his Philosophy of life and why we are all here, to serve and love and so much more!
In this episode you'll learn:
- How is Michael’s work different than Tony Robbins?
- Accepting all thinking, positive & negative
- You are Peace and Love but just forgot.
- Trauma created by social media
- Abhinav talks about his phase of depression and how he gets out of it.
- The barrier of entry to lasting change is Stigma and Ego.
- There is no social media manuel - Junk In, Junk Out.
- We’ve created a monster ( comparative identity, subconscious imagery, conditioning behavior via reinforcement )
- Providing a Service that Helps People > Money
- How Michael Stay as a student ( growth mindset ) to grow beyond the traumatic events he helps people with.
- EMPATHY when dealing with trauma can be dangerous, STAY in the light and show them the path to light.
- Michael examines Abhinav as a Kinesthetic visual and auditory learner by examining the way he talks about his childhood room. ( Listening Deep )
- Trauma created by News
- Philosophy of Life on why we are here, to love and serve.
- Why does the moon exist?
Check out https://michaelcortina.com/ if you need any help with Brain Optimization and Trauma Resolution
What is The Real Abhinav Audio Experience: Beyond The Surface?
The Real Abhinav Audio Experience (#TRAAE) podcast is a movement to encourage all individuals who are multi-passioned and seeking ways of expressing themselves. The host of the #TRAAE, Abhinav Jain believes that there is only one life, one chance of being uniquely YOU.
Abhinav Jain intends to bring insight from topmost performers in health & business to showcase what they have done differently to grow their minds and keep their physical and mental health in shape. The podcast covers a variety of topics in health, fitness, societal and cultural categories.
Season 1: Live series of interviews with people that have to overcome adversities to build a living.
Season 2: Series of interviews with people on philosophical and cultural matters.
Season 3: Focus on helping people to overcome depression, anxieties, mind chatter, and overwhelming moments in life.
ABOUT THE HOST
Abhinav Jain is a philosophical entertainer, musician, and passionate relationship builder. As a former professional bodybuilder, he had a healthy ego and confidence to win anything in life. But three years ago, depression became real to him. He saw a lot of anxiety and stress surrounding him. After spending a lot of time working on bettering himself, now he set out to help people that suffer from these issues to see the truth of life, which is all about “peace & love.”
Abhinav Jain has a mission to help overwhelmed individuals to learn ways to reduce depression, anxiety, and live with "peace and love".