Tiara and Dean chat with Chris Martinez from The Alder Kings about starting The Cult of Wayne.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MisterMartinez5
- Feels like a quick turnaround on episodes.
- New domain name: howareyanowpod.com
- Will get new email addresses
- New milestone for a single episode
- New listeners from around the world
- Cult of Wayne
- The Letterkenny Podcast
- Love from @CourtScag on Twitter
- What we're gonna do when we get caught up with the TV show
- Music chat
- Introverted musicians
- This weeks band: The Alder Kings
- Recap: A Fuss at the Golf Course
- Deep dive of this episode: Way to a Man's Heart
- Why does Wayne have a problem with "veg"?
- New term: Otter
- "Gross" words
- Fave Tanis quote: "To the rez, pink dicks!"
- jeresyd79 via /r/Letterkenny on Reddit
Are you going to talk about how during the scrap dairy saves Wayne?
- Mark Sparky via Facebook
Other than the occasional box shot, why don't the women fight?
- Mitch Cole via Facebook
1) Notice that Squirrely Dan is still finishing his beer as he runs into the fight
2) Dan looks no more than mildly inconvenienced at Rat Ass trying to choke him out. He doesn’t even look mad. Just slightly annoyed
- Valerie Lopez via Facebook
1) Found fact when we rewatched this episode. For anyone that watches the -ish shows, when one of the guys comes out of the truck saying "my name is blah blah blah" and a second guy says "my name is"-- the first guy cuts off the second guy. That second guy plays Vivek in the tv show Grownish. We learned he's a Canadian actor!
2) the moist/squirt/yeast wordplay is impeccable in this episode - add your own!!
- robert_forrester18 from Instagram
I do enjoy re-watching along with your podcasts. A few random thoughts and I had to turn on closed captioning.
1) All the word play is awesome.
2) I think Glen and the skids win this episode. Glen gave a "STRT", then Roald says to Glen 'What happened to "For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid"?' as he's looking at the ground. And Glen gets excited.
3) Did Glen have a Doctor Who reference with Allons-y?
4) Which one of you called my sister a skank? Oooo, there's not much I can do about this one kiddo. Its all right, boo. I got her.
5) Squirt Cobain... TOO FAR!!!
6) Fight scene music matches up great with the fight - No Age "Boy Void"https://youtu.be/obEEbhU598g
7) I actually watched the credits - What are "Moist Consultants" - there are 3 names listed
- @CourtScag on Twitter
Absolutely love the @HowAreYaNowPod. Thanks for all that you do Dean and Tiara.
- Main degen from up country: Alistair Orson Westwood Yates
- New Native cast: Shyla and Shanaia
- Name of Christian Nu-Metal band Glen knows: P.O.D.
- The other degens from up-country who show up:
- Sled Ted
- Rat Ass
- Jivin' Pete
- The three "Moist Consultants" in the credits:
- Daniel Alejandro
- Philippe Colangelo
- Hernandez Alvaro
- Two Letterkenny actors who are in The Boys:
- Jessica Salgueiro
- Joel Gagne
- Otter: Skinny, hairy gay guys
- Wayne is the ONLY one getting ALL the sex
- Scraps for Axe, Slash, Shyla, and Shania
- FERDA ferda rest of em
- Web: https://thealderkings.com
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/thealderkings
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/theladerkings
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/4UGkGr5ML89JQzAMY6sbAb
- Youtube: https://youtube.com/user/TheAlderKings
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is How Are Ya Now??
How Are Ya Now? - The toughest podcast in Letterkenny
Possibly the perfect podcast to please your palate while peacefully pausing to pour a pint of Puppers and partake in puns, pugilism, and provincial pride.