Charlie Loften: The questions we wrestle with as Christians about who God is, how do we live out our faith, what is the Bible, what is the truth of the Bible, what are we supposed to believe? How are we supposed to live? There are really big, deep questions that we ask each other, that we ask God, that we wrestle with ourselves. And that's why the Cultivate podcast exists, to help us go deeper in our understanding of who God is, his word, and the way that he's called us to live. Hey, everyone. Welcome to the Cultivate Podcast with The Grove Church. I'm Charlie Loften. I am the lead pastor there, and we are here with Calling
Abigail Boone: it back to an old one, the one that Charlie loves.
Charlie Loften: I was gonna go to a newer one, Bagel. I was gonna go Bagel, but the one
Abigail Boone: The one whom Charlie loves is a good one.
Charlie Loften: Fair enough.
Abigail Boone: Really sticks me out beyond all the other staff members.
Charlie Loften: Oh, okay. I was wondering, like, amongst what group? But you're, like, specifically amongst the staff.
Abigail Boone: Yeah. I'm thinking, like, Jesus' inner circles. Know those were his friends, too, but
Charlie Loften: Right, okay.
Abigail Boone: Seems like transfer that over to your life.
Charlie Loften: Would be your out to, like, everyone Charlie knows or everyone at the church, but amongst the staff.
Abigail Boone: I would still be, like, number two or three on that list too, but I know you have a wife.
Charlie Loften: I'm sorry. Right now, Charlie gives the ranking system in order of the staff who he loves the most to least. Go, oh, no. Me.
Abigail Boone: Abigail Abigail. Abigail. I can't even remember anybody else's name. Maeve. She's not technically
Charlie Loften: on staff.
Abigail Boone: She's an extension of staff.
Charlie Loften: Wow. Abigail Boone, our creative director, podcast producer, MC.
Abigail Boone: Like DJ, oh, with my headphones. I was like, I rarely do that. Nope. Nope. Oh, whenever you say
Charlie Loften: Rarely do that. Obviously. There is sometimes that you do DJ.
Abigail Boone: Well, I was thinking like if there needs to be a playlist made for something, for, like, the launch party or something like that. And I was like, that's an interesting title to give me for something that I rarely do.
Charlie Loften: Yeah. Mean, to me, would only do that. I I would only say that half joking. Like, who who's DJing this? But, like, like, to me, curating a playlist for an event Is not empty. Does make you a DJ.
Abigail Boone: Sure. But I'm getting there. Have been practicing. I told you that I'm working on DJing. Got the app that has, like, the turntables and stuff.
Charlie Loften: You need an actual turntable.
Abigail Boone: I know, but that's a pretty big investment. Or I have to, like, really know if I can figure this out or not.
Charlie Loften: You know who used to do that? Kim Blanchett. Oh. Did you say my mom? Yeah. Wow.
Abigail Boone: Kinda meant as a joke, and I remembered she listens to it.
Charlie Loften: Let's make a list of all the people Charlie knows in most likely to least likely to have ever DJ'd, coming in at coming in at last, my mom.
Abigail Boone: Kim Blanchett, to those who don't know her, would add her maybe lower on the list, but to those who know the random breed really know her? Like, that's not shocking at all. Not shocking at I'm sure
Charlie Loften: you know. It's a woman that goes to our church, by the
Abigail Boone: way.
Charlie Loften: Been going for it longer than me. Longer time. Really? Yep. Luke 13 verse six, Parable of the Fig Tree. Then he told this parable. A man had a fig tree growing in his vineyard, and he went to look for fruit on it but did not find any. So he said to the man who took care of the vineyard, for three years now, I've been coming back to look for fruit on this fig tree and haven't found any. Cut it down. Why should it use up the soil? Sir, the man replied, leave it alone for one more year, and I'll dig around it and fertilize it. If it bears fruit next year, fine. If not, then cut it down. Cut it down.
Abigail Boone: Who is he talking to? That was really short.
Charlie Loften: It is short. And I'm guessing it is one that you're not particularly familiar with.
Abigail Boone: I think I well, I kinda at first thought I had heard it, but is there other fig tree stories? Yes. Okay. So hot chance it wasn't this one that I've heard.
Charlie Loften: Right. There's one where just Jesus just kind of randomly for seemingly no good reason. Just he walks past a fig tree and didn't have any fruit on it. He curses it.
Abigail Boone: What I've heard. Yes. Okay. So he's talking to no. I don't know who he's talking to. There's something about Pilate up above, and surely he's not talking to Pilate.
Charlie Loften: Yeah. No. So, you know, basically, there's some people that came to him and were just asking him questions. So we get that we I really get that this is kind of more of a crowd moment. People are he's in q and a moment. People are asking him questions. He's given answers, and now he just chooses to also then add in this parable. So let's let's call it crowd.
Abigail Boone: But it could it's not they just asked him a random question. The question they
Charlie Loften: asked him was, there was some present at that time who told Jesus about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices.
Abigail Boone: Right. Like they mixed Pilate's blood
Charlie Loften: into it? No. There were some he mixed some of these people's blood in with sacrifices. Oh. And so basically
Abigail Boone: That is concerning.
Charlie Loften: The the idea being, does that make this you know, and then Jesus says, do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans because they suffered this way? And so basically saying that just because something really terrible happens to you doesn't mean that you are a worse person.
Abigail Boone: So then this is a response to that?
Charlie Loften: It feels like it's like, hey. While we're here, I'm gonna I'm gonna bring tell
Abigail Boone: you one more thing. Yeah.
Charlie Loften: Okay. Okay. I don't think it has anything to do with the
Abigail Boone: That. But he is talking to a crowd. Yeah. Okay.
Charlie Loften: So let's just make sure we just break down it simply. K? Okay. There's a guy. He owns he owns, you know
Abigail Boone: A vineyard.
Charlie Loften: He owns a vineyard. He's And got he's got he's got much fig trees. Mhmm. One fig tree in particular is not Producing. Producing for free. He's like, get get rid of it. Let's put another one in its place. And the gardener says, just let me give it another year. I'm gonna work really hard with it, give it another year, and then and then if after the year then it it's still bad, then we can cut it down. Mhmm.
Abigail Boone: I mean, that seems like a fine thought.
Charlie Loften: And this also kind of thing that I talked about what for me was last Sunday, yesterday, actually for me it was yesterday, but for other people it's gonna be two and a half weeks ago. Mhmm. I talked about that. One of the things I don't like about movies are movies that just stop rather than really kind of bringing it full closure.
Abigail Boone: I love those movies. When you were talking about it on stage,
Charlie Loften: was like,
Abigail Boone: That's a great way to end it sometimes.
Charlie Loften: No, it's never a good way to end it. Why tell me half a story? Why tell me half a story? There's no good reason to tell me half a story.
Abigail Boone: It's the artist's intent.
Charlie Loften: You fill it in yourself. Well, that's kind of how I felt about The Matrix, and then they made sequels to it that were worse than the story I had in my mind.
Abigail Boone: Well, whenever you said you like it when it, like, types up something on the screen, I leaned over to I was sitting next to Melanie, someone at our church, I was like, he would love a good rom com book. You see end in sight the whole time.
Charlie Loften: You're never going to go wrong with me with a movie that's formulaic, a TV show that's formulaic.
Abigail Boone: The couple always gets together in the end.
Charlie Loften: Scooby Doo, Phineas and Ferb, Fast and the Furious, action movies with, you know, name them, right? Oh, no. They're gonna get him. Oh, they didn't get him. He beat up all everybody and killed all the right people at just the right time. Give me a good Jason Statham movie where it's like, he's just an ordinary man who used to used to be this agent. Now I'm just trying to live an ordinary life and they brought me back in and I had to kill 500 people to save this girl. Yeah, great. And you think they're gonna get him, but they don't. And it's just, you know exactly what's gonna
Abigail Boone: happen for all the
Charlie Loften: an hour and a half, like, was great. It was great. Heidi was like, How was that movie? Was like, They killed the bad guys really creatively.
Abigail Boone: That's all the variation you need. So are you saying this parable cuts off? Oh, because we didn't get to see it
Charlie Loften: becomes So what happens in a year? Gotcha.
Abigail Boone: The dude that even make it or not?
Charlie Loften: That's point is about It seems to not matter.
Abigail Boone: Yeah.
Charlie Loften: So it does not matter. It does not matter whether or not the tree did something after a year.
Abigail Boone: Could be way off base, but I feel like it's more about the guy that's like, give it one more chance.
Charlie Loften: So who yeah. So who's the main the main character here then is the gardener. Mhmm. Who is who? Who's he represent? Us? Who's the tree?
Abigail Boone: People who don't know God yet. I'm just taking liberties here. Yeah. I can be totally wrong. That's fair. Because we've talked about
Charlie Loften: in People previous who have not yet fully done whatever it
Abigail Boone: is that the owner of the garden. Want to be done. Well, because we've talked about in other parables where it's God is, like, unreasonably generous of how much he's held back for so long. Mhmm. And he's just, like, been unreal patient.
Charlie Loften: And he already he already has so then the person who owns
Abigail Boone: the tree is Has already been patient. Who is he?
Charlie Loften: It's God? The owner of the tree is God.
Abigail Boone: I think so.
Charlie Loften: And he's already been patient
Abigail Boone: Mhmm.
Charlie Loften: For three years. Finally he's like, Okay, now is the time. And someone who has both the position and the influence with the father and the ability to give and extend even more grace and to, quote, tend to this tree is asking the owner to do this.
Abigail Boone: So is he Jesus? No, that wouldn't make sense. They wouldn't know that difference. Right? I guess he says stuff they don't understand all the time.
Charlie Loften: They say things that they don't understand all the time.
Abigail Boone: That's not a good reasoning.
Charlie Loften: I cannot begin to I I I cannot believe that on any level, anybody who heard Jesus give this parable head in, I'm sure since that we're talking about memes, was that this episode or last episode you were asking me about a meme? Ever seen the meme? Was like, there's a group of people talking in circle, and then there's somebody out here that kind of shouts something at them, and they kind of just go, thumbs up, and then they just go back to talking.
Abigail Boone: I haven't seen that.
Charlie Loften: I'm sure that it's like everybody's over here talking about,
Abigail Boone: and then
Charlie Loften: Jesus, Hey. Like It's the kingdom is like a guy who had a tree, and it wouldn't bear fruit for a few years. They told him to cut it, the gardener says, no, man. Give it another year.
Abigail Boone: They're like, okay. Anyways Great.
Charlie Loften: Thanks. Thanks for whatever that was. I can't imagine. Mean, again, it's so simple. It's not like it's shocking or there's something really off putting about it. It's just like, okay. Yeah. I mean, there is a question of like, if there's something weird about it, like, why does the gardener care? Like, what is it to the gardener? Well,
Abigail Boone: the gardener is the one that's taking care of it. What a puppy? But he's
Charlie Loften: the one that's cultivated. Even a, like
Abigail Boone: Well, that's coming from a non plant person. I mean,
Charlie Loften: that's what I'm saying. Like, we're several levels down now. I'm not even a dog person. Sure. But, like, I guess
Abigail Boone: I'm a plant person, and I would be very sad if my roommate was like, let's just I'm like, just one more. I think I can get it to produce leaves or whatever.
Charlie Loften: But, like, what's your emotional attachment? Like, like, you have a tree, like, again, this is not a plant that you're keeping in your house. This is a tree that is a part of a tree farm.
Abigail Boone: Well, maybe he thinks he might get fired.
Charlie Loften: He can't get fired by the person that is the one that owns the tree for, like, it's not his fault. No, no, no. That's, I don't that's right thinking about it. There's something about he's got an emotional investment in this tree, which I think is unusual. I think it is supposed to be unusual.
Abigail Boone: Okay.
Charlie Loften: Because, again, it is not a little baby a crippled baby sheep that you raised from the beginning or anything like that. I mean, it's like and it's not your one special tree that your your daughter planted when she was three. Is a it is part of a commercial tree farm.
Abigail Boone: Sure. Okay. I guess that's fair. You need to come to my house and see my plants.
Charlie Loften: That's thinking that that's not the that's not the right parallel. It's like you've got a Christmas tree farm, you've got all these trees that are making really nice Christmas trees, you've this one that just won't get past two feet tall.
Abigail Boone: It's
Charlie Loften: like, it's taking up space and using water and get rid of it and put a tree in there that'll actually benefit the farm. That's the gardener's job is to cultivate trees that will benefit the farm. And he has a seemingly Attachment to it? Deep attachment to it. I think that's supposed to be unusual.
Abigail Boone: Okay. Even though I do love my plants.
Charlie Loften: Again, there's a difference between your plant farm that
Abigail Boone: is And supposed to produce
Charlie Loften: a commercial tree.
Abigail Boone: And so Okay. Again, you said this is just like a random add on. This is not answering something they've asked him
Charlie Loften: about. Right.
Abigail Boone: So that would make it even more confusing. Yeah. There really doesn't because it's not like it they could be like, oh, he was talking about x, y, and z. That's why he said that.
Charlie Loften: I mean, the closest that you have right now, verse five, I tell you no, but unless you two unless you repent, you two will all perish. So saying people that have bad things happen to them are not worse than people who don't have bad things to happen to them, but ultimately, everybody is the same. Everyone needs to repent or you'll perish. And then he follows that up with a story that clearly is about the grace and patience of God. Say
Abigail Boone: clearly That's right.
Charlie Loften: I say clearly, but I say, I mean, clearly to us, I can't imagine that it was at all clear to them.
Abigail Boone: Right. Okay. So that that is on the right track of God being Yeah. He's withholding his Right.
Charlie Loften: That's what I'm saying. And and the thing about the gardener and the irrational connection to it, I think that probably makes the gardener more Jesus rather than
Abigail Boone: That's fair.
Charlie Loften: Because if that's your if it's you trying to defend your cousin who you want God to be a little more patient with, there's too much emotional distance between the gardener and the tree. You know? And so there is a distance between the Son of God and us, even though he has become a a man. Right? But there there is a there's a distance between them, and he but he has a deep rooted love and compassion for the tree.
Abigail Boone: It kinda reminds me of is that Sodom and Gomorrah? Is that how you say the name? Or it's like if you find one good
Charlie Loften: Yeah, it's Abraham. He's Abraham's kinda bargaining
Abigail Boone: asking over over, like, just What if I can get these this to grow? Yeah. And he's, like, asking for more patience.
Charlie Loften: But, again, the reason why I think that the people would not have understood what Jesus was talking about, I don't think they could have identified the gardener. Like, I think they would have
Abigail Boone: They wouldn't have pieced it as, like, the guy who's telling us is the gardener? Like, who like, what
Charlie Loften: I mean, he's a he's a good teacher, but what pull does he have with God Okay. To tell people to not I just don't think they would've They didn't have
Abigail Boone: him as like a deity.
Charlie Loften: Right, right, right. I just don't think they had him on that level yet. Okay. And so I think at best, it would've just been they would have just the gardener would have been irrelevant really to the story, but just more about God has been patient and will continue to be patient. Because the interesting thing, again, not only does it not tell us the story stops rather than ends, really not only does it not tell us what happens to the tree in a year, it really also doesn't tell us whether or not the owner of the tree agreed. Leave it alone for another year and I'll dig around and fertilize. It bears true next year, fine. If not, then cut it down. That make verse 9.5, no, I said what I said, cut the tree down. Know, mean, like the story just kind of, again, it doesn't tell us whether or not the owner agreed with him, and it doesn't tell us if he did what happened to the tree a year later. Again, I think the shocking stop to that is to do the thing, again, that I hate in artsy movies everywhere, which is like
Abigail Boone: But that's really good for you sometimes to ponder it yourself. You wouldn't have done good in these times then. Nope. To just, like,
Charlie Loften: think I was not meant
Abigail Boone: to
Charlie Loften: live in a place with Eastern ways of thinking and oral traditions. I'd have been really good in an oral tradition and the fact that if you say it, I remember I that you said could have been good at that. And eventually, and I did, it took me a long time, I eventually learned the discipline. But I hated literature classes all the way through college. I just didn't get it. I just want to know the answer. What is the answer? And they weren't giving answers. And it finally wasn't until I started reading books that I really liked that I was like, uh-oh, oh, oh. But they never gave me an opportunity, gave me very few opportunities in high school and college to read books that I wanted to read. That I enjoyed. Yes. Yes. Or sometimes even understood.
Abigail Boone: I remember, like, it was like pulling teeth being at the beach, and I had to read Roll of Thunder, hear my cry. And I was just like, I'll do anything to not read this book, but I had to by the time I got back to school. Yeah. So,
Charlie Loften: again, what the result is doesn't matter. The big picture idea here is God is gracious, and we have an advocate that is asking God to be even more gracious. I don't think there's anybody who could have put all of those pieces together initially. I think they could have put together maybe that God is being patient with fruitless trees.
Abigail Boone: But it is kind of like a double patience.
Charlie Loften: Yeah. But then again, God has already been patient. Who's this other guy that's telling God to be even more I know that they could have connected who that advocate was. Yeah, so again, don't know that they could have put all that together. And again, it's two thousand years later, we are loosely putting it together. I know we can't say it here definitively, and I can say with 100% confidence Jesus was thinking of himself when he talked about the gardener. It's like, no, it doesn't matter who the gardener is. The idea is that God is gracious and is continuing to even be more gracious. Stop trying to make something out of everything, Charlie.
Abigail Boone: What if Jesus had a code with the disciples and he was like, when I wink, I mean, I I'm meaning myself. So he's like, the gardener, wink.
Charlie Loften: Finger
Abigail Boone: guns. Yeah. That's me.
Charlie Loften: And they wouldn't even believe him if somebody came back from the the dead. Wink, wink. Yeah.
Abigail Boone: And they're over there like, Oh, yeah. I think we could have made the Bible more comical. Not that there's not funny parts, but I think He I could have written it in such a
Charlie Loften: think there are funny parts. I think there are funny parts. Again, it's maybe because I have a weird sense of humor, and I'm finding humor that there's not where there's not, and so I'm just reading into it, I think it's funny. I think Jesus is being like, man, who gonna who gonna gonna who got a kid? They're gonna ask for a loaf of bread and give him a rock.
Abigail Boone: Yeah. You think that's funny.
Charlie Loften: I think that's funny. I also think it's funny when Paul says, man, these pharisees and there and these people who are obsessed with circumcision, I wish they'd just take their knife and cut the whole thing off. I don't remember that. That's in Galatians. Think that's funny. Yeah. So I mean, there's there's anyways, I think it's some some things are fine. I think some of these stories are meant to make you kind of go. Yeah. Oh, wait. Yeah. Was he serious? Was he serious? Yeah. Who knows? Who knows? Yeah. And so I think we struggle with, I think, the big idea of this passage. You've got a very disciplined owner who has a very specific objective of what he wants. He's an eternity. I want these trees to produce fruit.
Abigail Boone: And
Charlie Loften: he was patiently letting this tree kind of work some things out for three years and is at least considering a fourth. Yeah. We either imagine God as infinite number of years waiting for a tree to get it right or
Abigail Boone: Coming back tomorrow.
Charlie Loften: The first day it's supposed to produce fruit, it doesn't. I'm burning it to the ground and maybe a few next to it just to teach them all a lesson.
Abigail Boone: Definitely not even someone else that's like, well, give it a second.
Charlie Loften: Yeah, the story of Noah is that way. Story of were two worst stories in the Bible, worst air quotes, story of Noah, the story of the conquest of Jericho, where there's just a lot of
Abigail Boone: killing. Miss. Killing, not killing. Right.
Charlie Loften: We miss how gracious and patient God was, that from the moment of judgment to the actual execution of the judgment of Noah's one hundred and twenty years, the moment, you know, the Israelites get all the way to Jericho once, and God sends them back for forty years and wander back to come back. I mean, not to mention how long ever long it took them to get from Egypt to there, and God constantly pushing stories towards them. Hey, judgment's coming, judgment's coming, judgment's coming, gets them all the way there, and then still circles them around for forty more years. Judgment's coming, judgment's coming, giving all the opportunities in the world to start growing figs. Yeah. And I think we miss that because we want God to be one of these two, and if He shows any sort of judgment, then He's not gracious, and we lose graciousness or, again, we decide that Jesus is so soft and cuddly and that he would never say things like, wicked servant, get out of my sight. Yeah. Which is what we talked about last week.
Abigail Boone: But it is kind of interesting going, you talking about him sending him back, making him wait, or saying judgment's coming the two weeks ago we were looking at. You wouldn't even believe if someone came back from the dead. It's like, gosh, y'all have been told for a long time now. Right. Including us, but like
Charlie Loften: Chance after chance after chance
Abigail Boone: chance after I feel like his patience actually has been beyond radical, and you still haven't heard, and he's still willing to do it a little bit longer when Jesus asked him to.
Charlie Loften: Yeah. So then it just really comes down to we don't think God should hold anyone accountable. Yeah. Where it's there it will be impossible for God to have been gracious enough. And so then that's when we come up with a thing that we talked about before, kind of the Christian Universalist where God's gonna keep pursuing you even after death. And the way that the rich guy in Hades hollering out to Abraham, like, Okay, well, all right, angels go get him. He said he's sorry now. There is no point in which it is appropriate for God to say, Okay, now, judgment.
Abigail Boone: Mhmm.
Charlie Loften: And that's an arrogance on our part and a misunderstanding about our relationship with respect to God.
Abigail Boone: I also feel like or this may get way too existential, but it's like someone does have to say the fine like, was with my nieces and nephews at the pool, and it's like, you can keep convincing mom to let you stay a little bit longer. At some point
Charlie Loften: We're not gonna be here next Tuesday.
Abigail Boone: No, like, we're gonna go home. I will give you, like, three more, like, ten more minutes. At some point Right. And then, like, on the global scale, like the world, the order of the world doesn't work for it to just be like, nothing's ever going to happen. So
Charlie Loften: here's my classic dad move in that situation. Okay, so I've
Abigail Boone: got You can drive yourself home.
Charlie Loften: No, no, no. It's, It's let's we need to leave at four. So, at 03:45, I'm like, Okay, we gotta go. Dad, dad, dad, ten more minutes, ten more minutes. Okay, ten more minutes. And then I give him fifteen. Now it's four. You asked for ten more minutes, I gave you fifteen, it's time to go. And then we go.
Abigail Boone: But they're like, I didn't even know you're doing that, though.
Charlie Loften: But they got to perceive. You gave them more. Got the perceive. I gave them what they asked for and more, but really we ended up leaving exactly when I wanted to leave.
Abigail Boone: That's trickery right there.
Charlie Loften: It's a classic dad move. Sure. It's the same thing as like, we need to go to airport, what time do we need to leave? We need to leave at seven so everybody be ready at seven.
Abigail Boone: Really, you need to get a bigger window if you ever fly with me.
Charlie Loften: Yeah. And then if we leave actually at seven, I'm like, Good job, everybody.
Abigail Boone: And then you just got downtime a day.
Charlie Loften: Yeah, then we just got there a little bit. We got here a lot earlier, thought, I don't think I'd be ready at seven.
Abigail Boone: I do think that it's just like, is interesting seeing those two back to back of like, they wish there was more patients. But even if there was more patience, they wouldn't have recognized it. But here you're seeing just how much patience is asked for and given.
Charlie Loften: Yeah, and then in the Parable of the Talents too that we saw last week, and again, as we talked about, we kind of organized these things not based on banger level, but based on themes, right? We kind of got these, what is afterlife and judgment? What is the kingdom ultimately And going to be the Parable of the Talents is, the journey was gone. It was for a long time, an undetermined and undisclosed amount of time, but for a long time. He had a long opportunity. He could have come in the last few months and been like, He's gonna come back here at some point. I probably need to do something with this. Right? I mean, there's a lengthy amount of time was given, and after a lengthy, generous amount of time, you will be held accountable for what you did with your life. So now we're leaning in more to the grace here, but it's both. Think that's why, artistically, we're not left with, Did he give him the year and what happened after the year? It doesn't matter. What matters is God is gracious, but eventually you're going to be held to account for whether or not you produce figs or not. So so we got some more of these coming, including one of the ones that you're really excited about, which was Sheep and the goat. Oh, I thought it was the the the 10 virgins. I thought that
Abigail Boone: was I like so I listened to a sermon series one time that compared both of those, and I just really like I don't know if we'll go down the same route, but it was really, really interesting.
Charlie Loften: So after this, we've we've only got Five more. Yeah. Five more.
Abigail Boone: Woo hoo. I was ready.
Charlie Loften: And they're all and they're all kind of this in that in that same sort of genre. All five of these are left. They're like, what is the kingdom of what is my responsibility? What is God's level of patience? What is His expectation? And what does judgment look like.
Abigail Boone: K.
Charlie Loften: We're gonna have a we're gonna have a very full picture of this here in about five weeks.
Abigail Boone: We'll be crystal clear by the end.
Charlie Loften: Crystal clear. Thanks as always. Abigail. You for joining us, and we look forward to seeing you next time. Thank you for listening to the Cultivate podcast. Our hope is that you are taking steps to go deeper in your faith, that you're asking big questions, and you're looking for answers. We hope that we can be a resource for you through our podcast and any other way that we can help you. You can find all our episodes anywhere that you can find podcasts, including YouTube. And, again, thank you so much for joining us.