This week, we discuss the theory of constraints: A mental model for deciding what to focus on as an entrepreneur.
- We're using a tool called ZipMessage to collect listener questions. If there's something you'd like us to discuss on the podcast, leave us an audio recording of your question at zipmessage.com/tyler
- Less Annoying CRM had a good April.
- LACRM's average account size is going up slightly, but it's having a significant impact on revenue.
- We discuss the theory of constraints, and how Rick can apply it to his next project.
- We talk about interviewing software engineers, especially when people with different experience levels will be applying for the same position.
- Rick finished a book on taking notes, and he gets it now.
- Rick is enjoying the "two co-founders chatting" style podcasts (like this one)
- Rick set up Coinbase and Robinhood accounts for fun.
- We talk a bit more about the basecamp drama now that more news has come out.
What is Startup to Last?
Two founders talk about how to build software businesses that are meant to last. Each episode includes a deep dive into a different topic related to starting, growing, and sustaining a healthy business.