• Ann Rohmer looks at how the Ontario government is making it easier and faster for people to access the publicly-funded surgeries and procedures they need by further leveraging community surgical and diagnostic centres to eliminate surgical backlogs and reduce wait times.
• Ann Rohmer speaks with Natalie Mehra who is against the government’s plan
• Tina Cortese looks into the Peninsula Group survey of 79,000 business all over the world; survival and growth are priorities for employers
• Glynn Perkins tells us about JVS Toronto, the non-profit group connecting job-seekers to hiring managers in York Region
• Kevin Frankish tell us about the latest Canadian taking over the Alex Trebek stage on the popular game show Jeopardy.
• Jim Lang has information about the MacPherson Challenge returning in 2023. The 39th such tournament will feature some of the best under-18 talent from Ontario, Alberta, and the north-eastern United States and will take place from January 27 to the 29. In Aurora. (at St. Andrew’s College School)
What is The FEED?
THE FEED is a weekly news magazine that goes behind the scenes and into more depth on the stories we have reported throughout the week or presents stories that need more time to tell. Hosted by Ann Rohmer, hear compelling interviews, local stories and local personalities - listen to The Feed weekly for the stories of York Region.